ch 12

I want in the kitchen to cook breakfast for me and Zoe. Zoe was playing with the guys on the couch jack did not come back last night my best he got busy with something or someone? When breakfast was done I put zoe plates on the table. I cut Zoe pancakes in fours. Zoe your food done said ace. Zoe quickly came to the kitchen. Soo ace what u and Zoe been up to ask leo. Nothing why ask ace. She come out of your room said leo. Oh she had a nightmare so I comfort her said ace.

Ok that good said leo. We was talking when jack came through the door. Behind him was Kobe.

12:00

Leo pov, I heard Zoe get up last night but I was to tired to get up. I was on my laptop doing some work for my dad his always have something. I'm a good hacker I work as a hacker for Levi and my dad to be honest it's fun. I took another shower. When I got out I got a call for jack.

𝑳- 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

𝙹- 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚘

𝙻- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤?

𝙹- 𝚞𝚖 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

𝐋- 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧

𝐉- 𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐲𝐞

I hang up on jack. I laid on my bed and watch TV intll I fall a sleep.

Next day

I woke up first and make my self some cereal to get that when Sam, Levi, and luca got up. Where jack ask Sam. He said he was not coming home last night said leo. Oh said Sam. We was watching TV when ace and Zoe come from upstairs. Daddy yelled Zoe. She was trying to get out of ace hands. He put her down and she ran to levi. She was in her little space we are soo glad she is warming up to us. Ace want to the kitchen to cook him and Zoe some food.

Soo what was you and Zoe up to last night ask leo. Nothing she just had a nightmare said ace. Ok said leo. I watch as ace cook Zoe some food. When he got down he call her in to eat. She runs to the table. What u say Zoe ask levi. Tank you Zoe said low. Your welcome princess said ace kissing her cheek. When Zoe was almost done the door open revealing jack. Behind him was Kobe. When Zoe saw him she ran to her room to hide and to get out of little space.

I'm going to check up on Zoe said leo. Ok said levi. The other guys stayed and talk to jack and Kobe.

Zoe pov,

Omg why is he here he can not see me like this. So the first thing that come in my head run. So I did I been getting use to them so I been sleeping. I was sitting on the floor thinking. That when there was a knock on the door. Come in said zoe. Hey Zoe baby. Hi leo said Zoe. Are u ok ask leo. Yea why ask Zoe. You just ran away said leo. Oh sorry said Zoe I have to change into so clothes my you leave please ask Zoe. Of course said leo. Leo kiss me on my head and left.

I want in my closet and pick out some black rip jeans and a white crop top. I put a black choker the a kitten on it and some little cute nikes on. When I got I left my room and the guys was on the talking and playing the game on the TV. Hi guys said Zoe. hi baby girl u look pretty said luca.  Thank you said Zoe. She sits on the couch and watch leo try to beat Sam..

    ~~~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~~~

Everybody was getting bored. Hey guess why don't, we go out to eat it's on me said Kobe. Everyone look at each other. Why not said sam. We all agree we will go to somewhere fun. We end up a  arcade and these men do not know how to low down. I try to find some fun to do but they all costs money or cards.

I was sitting in a booth watching the guys when a guys about his 20 come up to me. Hey I'm jack said the guy. Hello jack said Zoe. My name is Zoe. His cute his tall has a beard beautiful eyes emerald green. Soo you hear by yourself ask jack. No I'm with my friends said Zoe huh look like your sitting by yourself need company ask jack umm sure why not said Zoe. Jack smiles at her and sat down.

We talk for awhile when leo, luca, and Levi came. Who this ask luca. Oh this is jack said Zoe. She scoots a little over. The guys was eyeing him up and he was to. Jack was flirting with Zoe and she was doing the same. All the guys was at the table at that time. They was not having this. Zoe can we talk ace and guys said Sure go ahead said Zoe by ourselves said jack. Ok then if jack have to leave then Kobe has to leave said Zoe. Jack just sigh. Can u leave babe ask jack. sure said Kobe. Jack can u leave said Zoe. oh ok said jack. the two guys got up and walk around.

What u guys want to talk about ask Zoe. What up with u and jack said leo. Nothing his just a friend said Zoe. Ok so flirting and shit is just friend behavior ask levi. Yess Zoe said. You fucking lying said levi. No I'm not I said low.

The guys came back. Is everything ok ask Kobe. Mhm said jack. The guys was so angry for lying to them they are not my dad but oh well. They can wait to leave to punish her.