ch 24

Dinner room

Zoe was on my lap I was feeding her because she would not go to her seat I like feeling her. It's like feeling a baby right she is one. I think she is 3 I'm her head space she look so adorable in it. We did not talk the whole dinner usually we talk about what we do today. I want to feel her when she is out of little space will she be different.

After dinner everyone went the different ways. Me and Zoe sat on the couch with ace, Sam, Luca, and levi. We was watching a movie when jack and Kobe came down and sat on the couch. Kobe was on jake lap. Zoe was studying them the whole time. I pull her face to look at me but she will still eye them up. Zoe looked at me said Leo. She looks at me. It is not nice to stare at people Leo said low. I'm sowwy said Zoe. It's ok baby if there is something wrong say it ok said Leo. She nods and turns her attention to the tv.

When the movie was over Zoe was already asleep.

Sam pov,

My little angel was asleep on Leo. They're both adorable. I'm very interested in Leo ok you are wondering if u gay and my answer is no. I'm just interested in him and in ace too. All the boys are nice to me and I'm happy about that. My pass was not so good.

My dad was an alcoholic and my drug addict. Me and my brothers and sisters my brother Josh he is 21,my other brother was 19,and I was 17.my sister Jess was 15 , and we had a newborn in the house her name was Clare she was the best. So anyways one day my mom had an overdose in her bedroom. Me and my brothers were rushing around the house but we did not find what we were looking for and she passed.

Our father was angry with us saying it was our fault that she died. We kept saying we were trying to help but he would not listen to us. He started to drink more and more he will hit my sister Jess until she could not move he would do the same thing to me because me and my sister Jess was the youngest. One day the people checked out the house they saw me and my sister laying half dead on the floor.

They took us away and they gave my brother some money to get a job and buy a house and some other stuff with it. They were all nice to use. That when Levi's parents came can they see me they want me to be ace and Levi my friend/ brother and I were cool with that. They are the best I know ace is not my real brother but I always get butterflies when I'm around him and levi.

Early today I saw Leo limping I know what Levi does to him and I want to try it but I'm never to ask and I don't know if he is into me. I'm a short brown hair boy I'm 5'5 I like to paint, and baking it is my favorite thing to do.

Anyways early today after Zoe explained to us what happened to them it was crazy that happened to her. After she left Leo said something to upset levi. And levi was holding Leo's neck he did not flinch. I want that to happen to me to be honest. Any of the boys can do it to me. Ok I know what you think you're a freak. WELL GUESS WHAT I AM. Hahahaha. Anyways back to what we were doing. Right. I was sitting in between ace and luca. They are both bigger than me. I have no muscular. Anyways Zoe was asleep when the movie ended. So Leo took her to bed. So I decided to go to bed.

Good night guys see you tomorrow said Sam. Everyone said good night. I went up to my room took a shower and brushed my teeth.