E I G H T

One thing about betrayal is that it is given by your own people. You realized Hoseok wasn't even yours. An unwanted marriage, an alliance, and you wanted it to succeed?

How did you even thought that love can bloom in your unwanted relationship. All those promises, love, care, gifts were true lies.
------------
You wake up in an unfamiliar room. The room was dark, but you can see the sunlight of early morning filtering through the white drapes.

You sat up and just zoned out, in your memories of Hoseok even though it was fake, it was happy, you were happy.

You didn't cried. Crying won't help or better say you couldn't cry. You wanted to show you're not weak at least infront of Jimin.

Funny how crying is a sign of weakness...

Thinking about your past, you got frustrated. You still can't believe Jimin, not so easily. His apologise seemed so real that it was now hard for you to believe him.

"But I saw him leaving. What should I do?"

"If he really left me, then I wanna ask why? He could have just told me, I would have gone without asking. But why this?"

You started to throw pillows on the ground and one of them hits the bedside lamp. The lamp fell and shattered into pieces.

Hearing the loud bang, Jimin and Yoongi came into your room. He looked worried. He looked at the lamp and thought you were hurt. Without a thought he hugged you tightly.

"Leave me! Leave me Jimin.", you screamed.

"Calm down love, I'm Jimin, not Hoseok."

You slapped him in the face saying, "Fuck you. Get away from me."

His cheek became red as he breathed heavily in rage. He grabs you by the neck and pulled you closer to his face. His grip was husky, almost choking you.

"No one has ever dared to behave like that with me. It's just you I will tolerate so better behave until I lose my patience, got it love?", his slow burning voice made your bones shiver. You couldn't face him.

"Jimin...You're hurt...hurting me."

"Then don't do things that may get you hurt.", he pulled his hands back.

"Tie her. Make sure she doesn't leave your eyesight for even a second.", he frantically got up and left.

Yoongi bowed. He was not terrified but he felt bad for you. As soon as he left Yoongi took a look at your neck and asked, "Are you fine mam? Is it hurting much?"

His voice had concern unlike Jimin.

You couldn't help but cry seeing his card for you, seeing Jimin's behavior towards you.

"Mam don't worry. You shouldn't have slapped him."

"And he can do whatever he want?"

He had no answer.

As Yoongi was tieing your hands, you looked at him and pleaded, "Please Yoongi, save me, you can, I don't wanna live with him. I'm begging you."

"I'm sorry mam, I can't help you. I will fulfill your every wish as long as you are safe but here."

"Yoongi! Please! Yoongi!", you screamed as he went away and locked the door.

"Where did you go Hobi?"

You were lying on the bed, tied and lifeless. Only your eyes were blinking. The scene of Hoseok driving away, Jimin choking you were continously repeating in your mind.

You know you could have just said no love?

"Why didn't I? Why did I forgave him? Why did I trusted Jimin? No, why did I trusted Hobi?"

"Fake, it was. Fucking. Fake."

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door and tried to sit up.

"Calm down. I won't hurt you. Hoseok told me you scratched your hands. Let me treat that or it'll get infected.", Jimin came inside with a box of first aid.

Acting like he didn't just choked me.

"Don't. Come. Near. Me."

"Y/n, believe me."

"What a joke. Get out!"

"Listen, I will but first-"

"I said go."

You yelled at him and he went out without a word. That was strange. The man who's obsessed with you didn't used you till now. He had the chance but he didn't took advantage of you, at least till now. That nowehere means you believe him.

After a moment Yoongi came in for the same reason.

"Mam your hand-"

"He sent you? Go away I'm fine.", you didn't looked at him but at the floor blankly.

"Mam", he sat down near you and took your hands in his. You let him do it, "Don't lose unless you didn't try.", he comforted while putting the ointment on your wound.

"I have no hope."

"You love Mr. Hoseok, right?"

"I do. But..."

"But?"

"You won't understand Yoongi, unless you are away from the people you cherish the most, love the most."

He nodded and smiled, "It's done."

Before leaving he turned back and said,"Mr. Park is not bad, he's just a little obsessive. Trust me he loves you."

"You think I care?"

"I know you don't. But something is wrong here. Pay attention to it. I can't tell you what. Look for it before you fall for Jimin."

"Fall for Jimin? Yoongi death would be better."

And he left the room, locking you from outside.

Wrong here? What does he mean?

Whom to trust? Eyes or heart?
Jimin or Hoseok? Fate or destiny?

Author-

And another part is up! It's a bit short. It's a filler part actually. Next ones would be much exciting as some of you may know <3

I appreciate your kind feedbacks.

Take care, love you🎀