F I F T E E N

In order to gain Jimin's trust, you have to act like a fool, like you actually start to believe him. Though men are genuinely easy targets for women but Jimin, no one knows what's going on in his mind. He has so much going on with him and you will never know. But you have to take the risk.

That evening Jimin came home exhausted. His eyes, which usually either shines or carry tons of rage were surprisingly dull today. He pulled out his tie and threw it on the couch giving you a quick glance. You were waiting for him at the dining table. Seeing him you got up walked towards him.

"You're fine? You seem exhausted?", he was shocked hearing those words coming from you but soon the shock turned to happiness. His eyes weren't dull anymore. You yourself were surprised to see how your presence affect him.

"What happened to my fierce one today?"

"I'm... I have been a bit rude to you. But you deserve it. But yeah...I always went overboard."

"Well... You still can't go outside Y/n-"

"I genuinely mean it Jimin. I don't want anything in return.", your anticipation worked. He placed his hands on your shoulder. The man seemed to take a breath of satisfaction hearing those words from you.

"You know I love you Y/n. It'll take time for you to forget your past, you loved that lunatic but I promise I'll never make you feel like that again."

Lunatic?
Only I know how hard it is for me to hold back my hands or they'd be on his face right now.

"I do not have any feelings for you but..."

"But?", the but made him impatient.

"I'll try to forget everything. I wanna live too."

You both ate the dinner together. The Jimin who came home and the Jimin after talking to you had the difference of night and day. His soft smile didn't left his face. You didn't liked it, making Jimin flush, making him feel any emotion close to happiness, comfort, love or care.

You both went upstairs together to his room. He was about to opened the door and you were standing a foot away from him

"Good night."

You were leaving when he held your hands and with pleading expression he begged, "Can't you sleep here tonight? I need you."

This needy bitch-

"Umm...Jimin-"

"Please? I will sleep on the ground if you'd say but please in the same room."

"But Jimin I don't feel-"

"Please feel safe. I promise I won't even look at you if you refuse. I...I just need your presence."

You didn't wanted to be near him but you apparently had no choice. You wanted to gain his trust and with the way he begged for you to stay, it'll be rude to ignore. Maybe he is safe, he might not be trustable but he is safe to be with, sometimes.

"Okay. I'll sleep here."

"Thank you, love.", he let out a deep breath.

I'll never forgive myself for this.

The aircon was blowing chilled air that made your skin tingle a little. His room was bigger in size, darker in theme and smelled just like him of course. One thing you understood that Jimin was really fond of painting. Every room, every corner of the whole mansion had paintings. They seemed to be original as they had the artist's signature. You encountered a bag of something that seemed to be violin resting on the top of his cupboard.