T W E N T Y O N E

"I'll do whatever the fuck it takes to save him and ruin you."

"Like you can?", he confidently answered.

He forcefully grabbed you by your arm and headed downstairs. His hands were stained in blood and were very warm even after being in the rain. You took a look at Yoongi while two of Jimin's guards picked his lifeless body up. You didn't knew if he was alive or not. If he dies, your trust on yourself will too.

You were looking at the back of Jimin's head as he rushed out of the mansion. That night whom you saw was the real Park Jimin, the real Jimin who lives for only himself, for his selfish self.

"How cruel can you be?"

He stopped at the sudden question. He pinned your face against his black car parked outside, while holding both of your hands, twisting it.

"Whatever the fuck it takes me to have you.", he whispered in your ear.

"You're hurting me Jimin.", you cried, trying to be free.

He pulled you back and shoved you in the back seat of the same car. Your body fell on the seat and he closed the door. He sat on the same seat with you, coming from the other side. He ordered the driver,"Han River."

You looked at him. You knew it. Your assumptions weren't just assumptions now. Jimin tried to well to hide it and fool you but he forgot, he's not the only one who can cross limits for the people he love.

You held Jimin's collar and shot him in the eyes,"You lied. Everyday, every second, you made me seem like a fool. That's what you call winning? THAT?"

He didn't replied or tried to free himself from you. He just kept looking at you with a dull expression. You let go of his collar and your hands reached your hair.

Your heartbeat kept getting faster as the car moved to that place. You saw the Han River which hides Jimin's dirty secret, some known, some unknown. You passed by the café where you and Yoongi shared the drink. A tear drop escaped your puffy eyes. You noticed Lily's small and broken house which hides her pain and Jimin's crime. You looked at the blonde man with never endingdisgust.

The car finally reached 32/8 Han River. It was still raining, heavier than before now. The loud thunderstorms were cutting the silence and also giving fuel to the already eerie atmosphere. What you saw in front of you was a tall, abandoned factory like place. The walls were totally rusted, broken parts of machines were lying at places. The smell was very rustic and dusty. Patches of moss and ferns were seen at some places.

"How could he-"

He dragged you out of the car. He was holding you tightly enough to bruise you so you shrugged him off.

"I can walk."

"That's why I'm holding you."

He grabbed your hands again, this time with anger, his grip was a lot tighter but you had to endure it for now as you did for the past few days.
He opened the big rustic metal gate that lead you to a room with negligible sunlight. The room smelled rotten, it was unbearable to stand that smell. The walls were leaking and no noise from outside could be heard. Despite the weather being so raspy you couldn't hear a single thing.

"Move forward."

"Huh?"

"Move."

You took a step forward. "Keep moving until you stop yourself.", Jimin ordered. You kept moving until not just your feet but your heart, your thinking, your whole world came to an halt. Your eyes got fixated at the scene in front of you, breathing got difficult. You were on the verge of crying but it was hard too.

"Hobi?"

In front of you was your husband, brutally beaten up and tied to a wooden chair. His left eye was swollen, lips busted and bleeding, palms completely red and shaking, his clothes were torn from the sleeves and bleeding. He didn't sold you. He could never. He, paid a price. The price of loving you.

"H-Hobi?", you took another step.

Hearing your name he, though having no strength, looked up. Your eyes connected. His dull eyes suddenly had a spark, his lips moved and called your name, "Y/n?"

Hearing your name never sounded so joyful and grieving at the same time. You couldn't hold back more and ran towards him, hugging him so tightly that he'll disappear if you let go. After some time you felt his hand hugging you back. You could feel them shaking.

"I...am sorry.", he said.

"For what? Don't be fucking sorry.", you cried harder in the arms where you felt safe.

"For not pro- protecting you. I- I vowed to."

"No, stop.", you felt guilty for hanging up that day. If you just have listened to him maybe none of you had to face this. If just you have listened maybe Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and you could have a better life.

"Okay that's enough meet up.", Jimin clapped and you looked back at him.
You walked towards and stood in front of him, looking in his eyes with no fear now.

"I warned you.", Jimin mocked.

With that said, you landed a hard slap on his face. His face still bent down, Jimin couldn't comprehend how could  you misbehave like that. His ego getting crushed is a sight worth watching.

"You are a fucking loser. Nothing but a scared loser."

You held him by his collar to face you, "Why? You got me so why did you hurt him? Answer!", you yelled at him as he continued to stare at you with his eyes darkened.

"Bring him in.", Jimin shouted at the guard outside.

Your grip on his collar loosened. His grip on your wrist tightened which you didn't knew he was holding, "We'll play a game. And you will lose, love."

Him?
Is "him" Yoongi?
What game?

Author-

Heyy!! It's a comparatively short chapter right? The unedited was way shorter lol. Hope you liked it though. Just 4 parts till this ends (not really ends :) )

Feedbacks are very appreciated.

Take care and stay cool🎀