Re-Hash

It really is a"sweet sensation", this song, Re-Hash. To rehash, kinda means to re-use something, to sort of repeat something, and that's what the song is kinda like, repetitive. The song sounds unbothered, and yet it's enjoyable! And well, there probably is relation to uh...drugs, but other than that, the whole kinda feel is to enjoy stuff as it is? 

Now there ain't gonna be talking to much about nostalgia, a lot of people have more stronger preferences when it comes to that, and it would probably end up being biased, but the thing with Gorillaz, they can make anything sound nostalgic, even if you hadn't heard it before. You can feel high for goodness, even without taking any darn drugs ever in your life- but hey, can't say too much about that, I have no experience for one. Gorillaz are something special, and honestly, it's magical on how they do it. Re-Hash is one of those songs that make you feel stuff, makes you feel relaxed, you just enjoy it. The instruments are kinda unhinged, they're not perfect, which can capture the soft, relaxed state. If they were all perfect and polished, it would feel very solid, which doesn't feel the most relaxing..

Either way, a pretty loose song for some care-free times! Absolutely love it! 5/5