.: I've tried to hide...to keep them safe...but there here now :.

(Oh yeah... quick note. Watch empires smp S1 before this... I don't explain characters much. So yeahhhh)

It was an ordinary day, going around my castle in my lonesome, creating more ice spikes outside, making makeshift trees out of ice...making people...out of said ice...anyways. It was a somewhat ordinary day, an owl came wizzing down, it landed on a ledge. I walked up to the owl, it had a letter in its mouth. I put on my gloves before taking it, my teal hair turned lighter swished into my face, my icy decorated glowed hand put it back into place. The letter was from the Grimlands...odd, how'd Fwhip know where I am? I opened the letter and read its message.

'Dear King Scott of Rivendell,

What the actual Aeor have you done to my sister!? Listen punk, if you don't get her unfrozen soon, you'll be on fire! And everything you know will be exploded! You better fix my sister's problem, before she dies. You know my sister? Right? Or has something gotten to you? Gemini Tay? Or Gem? Her? Fix her! You left immediately after you froze her! I expect you to come back in two days time. And unfreeze my sister. Or everyone will have some problems with you. Everyone.

From,
Fwhip Tay.'

The ending was...hastily written out, he must have been in a rush, and... I froze Gem!? Oh no no no no! I didn't expect this to happen! I didn't need this to happen! I need to start learning to unfreeze. Now.

I rushed outside, the layered snow crunched under my feet, I hastily made an ice spike, and began trying to undo it. I tried thinking of warmth, that didn't work... all it bring me to was heat, unpleasant. I thought if fire, that got me to Xornoth, who just glared at me in my head. I tried thinking it wasn't there, that...obviously didn't work why am I an idiot? I tried thinking of the sun, all that happened was the sun felt hotter. I groaned and hit my head on the spike, I twisted around and slid down it, nothing I knew was working. But, I'll keep on trying. I got back up and continued, and continued, and continued...and continued...andd continuedd. I pounded my fists on it, groaning in anger as more ice rose. I felt the magic pulsating through my body, all I had done was add more ice. My bright cyan eyes shone in the reflection, like aquamarines. I hated it, I want my normal life back, before the ice, before... everything. I hit my head on the ice, over and over. I wanted to stain it red, maybe dye my hair to red with it. I heard the snow crunch behind me, I paused, looking into the ice spike to see a very pale looking Shelby approached behind me, followed by Katherine, and all the other girls. Expect Gem and Lizzie.

"Scott?" A soft voice called.
"What." I said a little more aggressive than needed.
"Uhm, whatever are you doing...?" A more accented voice asked.
"Trying to undo the ice, and failing miserably." I spat.
"You've not really done it..." A calm sounding voice said.
I gritted my teeth, "Yeah, you got the answer Sherlock." I said rolling my eyes.
"Hey Scott?" One asked.
"What." I said.
"Do you have anywhere we can warm up? Before we actually die of hypothermia!?" One exclaimed.
"Yeah, I have my cabin, follow me." I said, spinning towards them before walking away.

They followed behind me, I slowed my breathing down, trying to tell myself they want to help me. Hopefully...

I seen the cabin come up into view, I expanded it, just incase I randomly got freezing cold. Which has never happened, yet. The spruce wood walls were engraved with markings and Elvish words, as I got bored once and began doodling. The dark oak roof was plastered in white snow, so much you couldn't tell it was dark oak. I got to the door, a simple dark oak door with quartz hinges. I grabbed the door handle, opening the door. A wave of heat blasted towards me, I winced. The heat wasn't as pleasing as it was, it was horribly horrendous actually. I let the trio rush in before closing the door, I've learnt to not extinguish fire every time I'm near one, surprisingly. They rushed to the fire, trying to get the best spot. Shrub looked as pale as the snow, Katherine's wing looked as if they wanted to fall off, and Pearls flowers were wilted, already. And the other two we're pale as snow too.

"Scott your as pale as the whitest light, come warm up." Pearl, the fellow heavily accented one said.
"No, on Aeor's death will I go near that." I scowled.
"Why won't you come near?" Shelby asked.
"The warmth is horrendous." I said.
"C'mon Scott, we can try and unfreeze your wings." Katherine said.

I tensed my body, my wings tight to my back, I slowly outstretched my wings, looking to them, a frozen shell. Useless for anything. I did like my wings...

"Fine, but you better expect to catch me before I fall into the fire, my heat tolerance is down bellow everything." I said.

I carefully walked over, Katherine smiled lightly, she patted the ground next to her, I sat. I scrunched my face and tensed at the heat. I could already feel my sweat dripping.

"Turn around, please, Scott." Pearl said, her wings of... whatever now more comfortable on her back.

I twisted my body, I hated this in every way. Pearl and Katherine outstretched my wings to the fire, as Shrub got a glass of water. Cold water, as sweat already drenched my forehead. She passed me the drink, the glass froze as it touched my hands, but the gloves restricted most of my power, so I didn't freeze it. I took sips as I felt the heat get hotter. And finally, the heat was over. I sat up, putting the glass on the table, before shaking of my body. The fire had melted the snow and ice on me. Now I was wet. So water was flung, every direction. The girls chuckled as I fluffed out my wings. I peaked out the window, it was dark out now.

"I'll get two or three more bed for you, as my bed in here is the coldest. Reasonably." I said.
"Two beds are fine, me and Kathy and sleep with each other." Shrub said.
"Shelby!" Katherine exclaimed.
Shelby howled with laughter, Pear snickered. "Alright two beds." I said.

Katherine gave a defeated sigh as the two girls exploded in laughter. I exited the cabin, lightly smiling to myself. 'Having people here isn't to bad, it's nice actually.' I thought as I got the beds.