Chapter 2. The Boy Next Door

Y/N runs up to the door and opens it while Jacob Sartorius is upstairs unpacking his bags in Rodgerina's room.

When the door swings open, a boy stands at her door.

"Hi, my name is..uhm Klitz and I just moved in next door. Do you think you could show me around town a little? Also, sorry to bother you in any way." He says.

He pushes his glasses up, as Y/N looks back at the stairs.

"Of course, give me one minute, I'll be right out" She says, smiling at him, then walking up the stairs.

She goes into Rodgerina's room to see Jacob making a music.ly shirtless in the mirror. There's sweat all over his abs as he flexes his muscles to the audio. She can hear a faint sound from the phone. "Stop..don't talk to me..loser lame-o wannabe...like oh..." The phone vibrates as the audio goes through.

He turns around when he finishes filming. "Like what you see, babygirl?" He winks.

She smiles, "There's a new neighbor in town so i'm gonna go show him around, I'll be back in an hour." She licks her lips. "Maybe we could watch some netflix and ..yk.. chill." Y/N smirks up at him and turns around as he lets out a cheeky chuckle.

She walks down the stairs and sees the nerdy boy standing next to the door.

"Sorry about the wait, I had to let my new roommate know!" She smiles.

They both walk out of the door and go into her car.

- 20 minutes later -

Y/N and Klitz have seen all of town, so she decides to drive around a little longer to talk to him. He seems lonely.

"So, do you have a job?"

"Uh no, but I might apply for one to make a little extra money. My grandpa is rich so he bought the house for me." He says.
"Oh ok! My name is Y/N by the way. I don't know if I told you already or not."

She looks over at him and he smiles back. There's something about him.
Y/N thought she would only like Jacob, but this new boy might be even better. He seems like a sweetheart, even though he is a little awkward.

"Well, we're back. Nice meeting you Klitz" She says, as they both get out of the car and he starts to walk to his house. "Yeah, thanks for showing me around" Klitz says.

"Maybe we can see each other another time!" She giggles as she watches his face get red.

"Uh, yeah!" He smiles, then walks into his house.

Y/N walks into hers, then walks up the stairs.

What she saw shocked her to core, in a good way.