Chapter 14. The Arguement

- The Next Morning -

Y/N woke up on the couch to see Mischa standing in the kitchen across from her.

"Mischa? Where's Remer?" She asked.

"They have game and did not want to bother you, so they left you. I can drive you home, I have to finish writing a love ballad for my shawty Rodger" He looks over at her.

She yawns and then remembers everything that happened with Rodgerina.

"Wait, Rodgerina is being her real self now? She isn't Rodgerina anymore?" Y/N asks Mischa.

"Yeah, Roger said he is glad he have boyfriend like me to make him be himself." Mischa says, while jotting something down on a paper.

Y/N rolls her eyes.
"Shouldn't you be at the game right now? You are Remer's bodyguard."

Mischa turned around and shushed her.
"I am deep in thought, do not interrupt please"

After a while he folded up the paper then put it in his pocket. Y/N and Mischa both got in the car, then they drove to her house.

"I am going to the game, good luck with Rodger. He is cranky right now." Mischa laughs before he pulls out of the driveway.

Y/N opens up the door and sees Rodger sitting at the table with Jacob.

Rodger stares at Y/N.

"Uhm Rodgerina..I mean-..Rodger. Can I talk to you upstairs for a minute?"
Y/N says.

They both head upstairs, then Y/N leads Rodger into his room.

"What the fuck? You have the nerve to call Jacob a 'total pervert' when you think it's fun to go snooping in other people's business! Sometimes, I don't even know why I'm friends with you! You just always leave the house to go hang out with your band, or you always find a way to get under my skin. I don't even like you anymore!!" Y/N starts to raise her voice.

Rodger looks back at her.

"Are you being serious?"

"I am being dead serious, you are annoying me!!" Y/N yells.

"Y/N, you cheated on your boyfriend. He actually loves you and cares about you. He won't anymore, I just texted him what happened."

Y/N stares at Rodger for a second in shock.

"Rodger. You said you would be there for me ever since..you know. What even happened? Do you just want me to feel bad about myself?"

Rodger snaps.
"Don't bring your fucking mom into this! It's not my fault she died. I tried to be a good friend to you. You messed up once, and I fixed it. You know what, I'm glad your mom is dead, because if she didn't die, then we would have never have been friends, and this wouldn't have happened! If this didn't happen, Klitz would never find out what a loser you are! He would get walked all over, and I'm just trying to protect someone!"

Y/N stares back at Rodger.
She looks down at the ground and starts to cry, then runs to her room.

"Wait, Y/N I didnt mean it like that! I'm not happy your mom is dead!" Rodger yells while running after her.

"FUCK YOU!!" Y/N slams her bedroom door shut.