Chapter 25. Plot Twist

"I'm sorry I cheated on you!" She yells.

"Oh my god just shut the fuck up for one second please. Nobody cares! Let me have one minute, i'll be right in!" The nurse yells, then turns around and starts making out with Klitz again.

Y/N yells in frustration, then slams the door and runs back into the room.

"That little bitch!" She starts to cry again, as Jacob hugs her.

"No. I'm the bitch. I'm a horrible person. I cheated on Klitz, broke his heart, was a horrible best friend, then ran over my best friend's boyfriend." She said, wiping her tears. Y/N got up and ran out of the room, and straight into Mischa's hospital room.

"Rodgerina, I'm a horrible friend. I understand if you don't want to be friends with me again. I just want you to know that you are one of the best friends I could ever ask for and you are such a kind person." She yelled.

Rodgerina quickly put her finger to her mouth to quiet Y/N down.

"Thank you, Y/N. I really needed to hear that." Rodgerina walked over to Y/N and hugged her.

"I love you, you are forever my best friend." They hugged for a minute, then Y/N ran out of the room.

She ran back into the room and looked at Remer.

"Remer, thank you for telling me i'm a horrible person. You made me realize what a bad person I am. I'm going to get better I promise!" She yelled at him.

"Well I mean you could always pay me back for that" He stared at her.

Y/N walked back over to Jacob and sat on the bed with him.

"Jacob, thank you for always being there for me." She smiled at him while saying that, then hugged him.

"Ok. There is one last person I have to apologize to. When he gets back, I'll tell him." Y/N looks around the room.

"It's Mischa right?" Remer says from across the room.

"No." Y/N remarks.

- 30 minutes later -

Y/N sits there and waits, then suddenly, Klitz and the nurse walk back in the room.

Klitz sits down on one of the waiting chairs next to Remer, and Remer gives him a high five.

"Ok, let's get started" The nurse buttons her collar back up and fixes her hair. "Lay down, Ma'am."

Y/N lays down as the nurse puts someone on her stomach, then puts the tool on top to see.

"Uhm, ma'am, you aren't pregnant." The nurse looks down at her.

"I'm not?!" She sits up.
"Nope, I just double checked too." The nurse looks at the x-ray on the wall to see an empty stomach.

Y/N jumps up and squeals out of excitement.

"Thank you so much!" Y/N jumps up and hugs the nurse.

"Ew get off me please." She shoves Y/N off.

Jacob tries to lift Y/N up, but he almost topples over while trying.

"Hey this machine looks cool, can I try it?" Jacob says to the woman.

"Yeah, I guess." She puts the machine on his stomach then stares at the picture.

"Oh my god... uhm sir, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're pregnant." She laughs.

"Haha! That's funny!" He laughs, then looks at the picture on the wall and his smile drops.

Remer looks up at the picture too and his jaw drops.
"And you called ME a man whore?!?!"

The nurse wasn't lying.

"Wait, what?!" Y/N shouts.

"I'm just kidding!! That was from another patient, you are actually fine sir." She laughs.

Jacob feels relieved, then goes over and kisses Y/N.

For the first time in the past few weeks, Y/N feels truly happy.