Wedgies of outer space. Part 1

"Laura's peril"

Laura was just a normal high school graduate, the only thing that set her apart was the factor that she got a job as one of the space voyagers solely based on her looks and a little bit of dirty work she did with the owner of Voyager International Space Agency (VISA) on her knees.

She is on the journey to the Intergalactic space station where the earth ambassadors are looking to learn from the other galactic tribes that hold the secrets to ultimate domination of the universe.

She is a engineer and the top of her class; smart, sensual and dominant. Her boyfriend was left on earth with a chastity cage so that he could not breed with any women except her on her own time, and the key to the man's freedom is on a necklace held tightly between the small perky breast of Laura.

As the ship of the VISA landed on the galactic space station Laura was nervous and also curious of what the other aliens looked like and what they wanted for the key of ultimate galactic control.

She strolled through the fouryer of the galactic space station along side her captain Sir Breedo, who looked at the bouncing butt of Laura strolling along the street of the galactic space station, He was watching the thing of Laura playing peek-a-boo with her ass crack, when he felt the erge to give it a little tug, the pink string like thong disappeared in Laura's ass crack as she gave a moan "unnnggghhh" Breedo thought he could hear a sigh of pleasure in the sound but let the latex thong slip from his grasp to bury itself back inbetween the cheeks of Laura. Laura turned before the door of the Galactic senate and looked at Breedo to say "Don't pull any of that funny business in here, we are to find out what they want and give it to them no exceptions, the General wants this information at all cost." Breedo chuckled at Laura staring at her nipples (which he could see coming through her shirt) "Well if we get this information then i expect you to bend over my Captains chair and let me wedgie that thong off your ass" Laura blushing responded "If you get that information I'll let you explore the unknown..... But if you don't then I expect you to beg for my 12' strapon like my boyfriend does" Breedo looked shaken up as he responded (his list for her jiggly ass was irresistible) "Deal, you can call me Master when I breed you and whore you out to get wedgied all day long!"

As they entered the giant golden doors to the entrance to the galactic space station meeting hall Laura noticed some ornate artwork on the doors white depected big breasted alien girls with what looked like their underwater being pulled all the way up the doors and a crowd of onlookers cheering.

As they entered on all sides were stand with thousand in attendance, aliens of all shapes and sizes with ten odd aliens in the center of the room in chairs with a simi circular desk. Sir Breedo bowed low and Laura staring in awe of the enormous room and species lining the room. Laura noticed 7 of the aliens to resemble males, but she couldn't be sure of it, 5 were muscular with various arms and claws, 2 of the males looked weak and feeble but intelligent and reserved, there were also 2 females one of which Laura noticed to have three breast with small patches coving the nipples, and the last of the aliens Laura couldn't tell if they were male or female because they seemed to have a gigantic bulge in their tight leather pants yet also had huge breast which looked plump and hard at the nipple region.

"Hello and welcome to the Galactic federation" said the alien who looked male and female sitting in the center of the table. "We know why you came and would prefer to dismiss with the pleasantries, we want to know what you will give us to aquire the key to ruling all life." At this Breedo stiffened from his bow, "We are willing to grant riches, knowledge or the gift of anything earth has" at this Laura saw their leader adjust his/her pants and smile in pleasure "We only desire one thing" they said with a smile leaning forward "This female of your species must be tested, we want her for 11 earth days to do with as we please." As they said this they licked their lips staring at Laura. Laura gasped in worry and excitement not knowing what they would choose her for. Breedo replied with a dry voice "We can give her as long as no permanent harm will come to her, she is the earths generals daughter." Laura was in shock, was Breedo about to give her away without knowing what would become of her? "We agree to the terms, now Breedo" (Breedo did not give his name) " we want you to put her through her first test, there will be 11 test and if she makes it through them we will give her the time sphere which controls all creature to do the keepers will" Breedo could not believe it, after the alien had said this the whole crowd erupted with shouts and moans. "What would you have me do?" The leader of the aliens grinned and said "Strip her, take her shirt and pants off but leave her bra and thong on, we want you to give her a wedgie until her thong breaks!" The crowed cheered and Laura looked around and ran to the door.

Laura couldn't believe it they wanted to humiliate her in front of the whole Galactic senate, she would not be dominated like this, she was the one who dominated other people. She reached the door when all of the sudden her hair was pulled back and she fell on the floor on her back, she looked up to the ceiling and there she saw Breedo with a crazed look in his eye, a look that told her he always wanted to do this to put her in her place. And a deeper look that told her he wanted to win the bet they had made before entering, that he wanted to breed her and make her a wedgie slave.

She screamed as he flipped her over and pulled her spandex pants off exposing her pink thong which was nicely hiding in her ass. But he didn't stop the crowd got louder and louder as he ripped her shirt off of her, accidentally pulling one of the sides of the bra exposing her hard perky nipple, showing in some deep way she was getting aroused by this. He stood her up with her ass on his pants feeling the throbbing huge cock underneath, and he whispered in her ear "I'm going to wedgie you so hard that you will beg me to stop....  And I hope your ass is ready for the return journey to earth" Laura looked back with a pleading look in her eyes about to say 'don't do it's when she felt the electrifying pull of the cloth go up her ass crack and her feet being lifted of the ground but the panties didn't rip.

Breedo pulled and yanked for 5 minutes but they thong didn't rip, he drug her across the floor, the thong was stretching as Breedo laughed. The whole crowd of onlookers chanted "Frontal! Frontal! Frontal!" And Breedo looked down letting go of the thong as it snapped back on Laura. She was crawling away trying to make it back to the door, she thought this must be a dream no man could dominate her like this she was a dominant women who pegged men like this but right when her hand reached the door Breedo turned her over and yanked on the thong, it went straight into her pussy, the fact it was wet from excitement helped it slid easier up her. She screamed and just when she thought it couldn't stretch anymore it broke with a "crack" leaving debris in her ass and pussy of a pink thong.

Breedo panted from the exertion of pulling her thong for over five minutes, his erection showed through his pants as he stood over Laura, the leader of the aliens laughed and applauded Breedo and said "Good job, day one is complete. We will give her some stretcher underware and hang her in our wedgie room until tomorrow. You are dismissed and we will see you in 10 days to come collect your prize"

The crowd started to disperse, Laura was on the ground trying not to cry, she pulled her bra back on her one exposed nipple and clutched her key that reminded her of her boyfriend on earth in chassity hoping she would make it through this so that she could dominate him for what she went through today. But in her mind she knew that she had ten more days of this torture. But she couldn't have known what else the aliens would make her do and the pain that was to come.