Wedgies of outer space part 2

"Critians claws"

Laura hung in a dungeon room not much bigger than a hotel room. She hung by panties with unicorns on them, they were some type of boyshort style panties but these weren't made of normal fabric. The panties were pulled through a rope that was attached to the ceiling about 15 feet up in the air yet her toes were barely touching the ground, she could get relief from the fabric that was slowly crawling up her ass by standing on her tippy toes.

She didn't know how long she had been there hanging like this, after the ordeal in the meeting room of the Galactic senate she was dragged to the dungeon by two male humanoid blue aliens who quickly forced on the underware and hung her up, they both slapped her ass a couple of times until her cheeks looked like a strawberry then locked the door and left her like that. Laura noticed things around the dimmly lit room, among those things she could make out were; a wall of panties of all types, a fridge, some ropes, blindfolds, a toilet and some strange looking robot instruments that Laura didn't want to know the use for.

As she was hanging there her heart skipped a beat as a crab like creature entered the room with its claws snapping as it shut the door behind it. The red shell looked ominous to Laura and the face was a dark purple with tattoos of black around its eyes. It spoke "Hello there, I was informed that your name was Laura, and my name is Critian but you may call me sir and be sure that you don't forget or I fear our time together will be worse for you."

Laura could feel the sweat beeding down her face with worry of what Critian said, she defiantly said to the creature "I'll call you crab because that's what you are. Now let me down, I'm done with this whole thing, you've humiliated me enough and once I tell my father the general what you did he will destroy this whole place!" Her voice grew to a shout and her face was red with fury. Critian quickly moved with a speed that belied his massive size, and he cut her unicorn panties, she fell to the ground with a relief that she hadn't known for the last day, she looked up at Critian with relief in her eyes and said "thank you" she got up making her way to the door pulling the cut panties from her ass and when she reached the door to open it Critian spoke in a timid voice "Your pants and shirt are on the table by the panty wall, you don't want to walk back to your ship in ripped unicorn panties and a bra do you?" She turned with a sigh, she almost forgot that she wasn't wearing anything, she reached the table and bent over taking off her ripped stretchy panties and grabbed a silky blue pair of granny panties, she usually would of picked a thong but she didn't think her ass could take anything riding up it.

As soon as they were on she stood up to grab her shorts but at that moment she felt both of her nipples being pinched and twisted, "ahhhhhhhhhh" a uncontrollable cry came from her mouth, she tried to turn around but Critian was behind her clamping down on her nipples through her bra. He laughed and let go of one nipple and turned her around to face him, he ripped her bra off and reclamped down on her nipples and lifted her by them. "You thought I would just let you go? I have all of today with you!!" She grabbed onto his claws to try and take the pressure off of her nipples, her feet were off the ground "Let me go you disquisting crustacean!" Critian replied "Well no you've made this worse for yourself by saying that. I told you my name was sir." As he finished speaking he started to twist more on her nipples, She started to tear up from the pain and was about to let out a scream when Critian released scuttled to the wall of panties and grabbed the ripped used panties from the ground and some tape, the with blazing speed went to the other wall and grabbed some pink fuzzy handcuffs.

Laura barely had time to recover from the pain of having her nipples twisted and being lifted off the ground, a moan was about to slip from her lips Critian was on her again shoving the ripped panties in her mouth and putting tape over the top, she tried to reach to take off the tape but found her hands behind her back with the fuzzy pink cuffs around her wrist.

Critian smiled and said to Laura "Now time for some fun, I'm going to tie the front of those panties to the rope and watch the fabric work it's way into your pussy lips, and once those rip from the weight then your nipples will take the pain." He was not lying Laura's nipples had small silky ropes tied around her nipples and then was lifted by the front of her panties to the rope. Critian tied the two ends of the silk ropes to the same spot as the rope on the ceiling so that when the panties broke the silk ropes would hold her by the nipples about 2 foot off the ground.

Laura was hanging for at least 2 hours by the front of the panties before Critian seemed to grow tired of it and yanked on her legs so that the panties ripped and then she was hanging by the nipples, this pain was excruciating. To add on to that Critian pulled the ripped panties from her ass and pussy so that now she was completely nude. He pinched her butt every now and then, every time he did this she let out a muffled yelp of pain.

After another hour Critian cut her down and took the ropes off of her nipples, leaving her sobbing on the floor. When he reached the door he turned and said "This was fun, tomorrow I advise you to obey the wishes of Gather..... He can be cruel to those who disrespect him." And at that Critian left the room with Laura sobbing in the dark slowly falling into a nightmare ridden sleep filled with crabs pinching her nipples.