Chapter 18

Abbie's POV
When I got there, They greeted me 'Happy Birthday' and I had Tears of Joy.. I hugged my mom and dad, and they talked to me..

"Just wait for the last rose" My dad said and I looked at him and expected him to give me the last rose but he didn't. He kissed me on my cheeks and I saw Mark. And went to him..

"Hey Twinnie!! Happy Birthday!! Why are they celebrating only for my Birthday? Your my twin! Your suppose to be with me!" I said and He hugged me..

"Don't worry sis. We had my birthday party when your at Evonie's house. We went to the Carnival to celebrate my birthday and we even went to Manchester to visit grandma and gave me this" He has a necklace with a half heart on it.

"Why is it half?" I asked him..

"Ask grandma.. She'll be here soon.." He said as he carried me..

"Stop! Bring me down!! Hey! Put me down!" I said to him and he brought me down. He just laughed and I gave him a hug..

"Happy Birthday Bro!" I said to him not breaking our hug.

"Happy Birthday Sis!" He said and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I'm just going there" I said and he nodded.

"See you later." I said while walking. I can feel my eyes, forming tears now..

"Hey! don't cry! Happy Birthday bestie!" Evonie said When i'm going to the lads, they gave hugs and kisses with greetings. Here we go, It's Luke's turn.. Akward akward.. He hugged me and whispered, Happy Birthday. And I just smiled.

"See you guys later.. I'll just check my family" I said and they nodded.. I walked to my family. They gave me hugs and kisses and a car engine stops.. Someone's coming. I guess it's my grandma.

"Happy Birthday!" My grandma said.

"Grandma!!" I yelled and ran to give her hug. She kissed my forehead.

"I thought your not gonna make it!" I said.

"Haha! Now i'm here, Im gonna give you this." She laughed and brought out the broken heart that matches Mark's necklace.

"Thank you grandma!" I kissed her and hugged her again.

"Welcome.. Let's go there.I want to see your Aunt's and Uncle's" She said.And we walked going to my aunt's and uncle's.. we chat for about 4 hours and we had our dinner. I sat beside my grandma and I saw the lads sitting on another table and they are laughing. After eating they set a stage and we gathered around and Luke will be performing.

He started to play the guitar and Start singing.. He played My favorite song, Stigmatized by The Calling. After singing,

"Go Luke!!!!" Evonie yelled and they all cheered.. Mark whistled and I looked at Mark.

"I want to call Abbie to please go here infront " I stood up and they all cheered louder.

"Okay.. Everytime I see you, I always wanted to ask you this..." He said and I was shocked when He kneeled down and asked me.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" He said bringing out the Pink and Last Rose. I was so shocked.. speechless.. and I looked at my Dad and Mom. They Nodded and my grandma was laughing.. He brought out the promise ring and I said

"Yes!" He stood up and hugged me.. they all clapped and the party started again! Best Day of my Life ♥. They congratulate us.

"Hey Hey Hey!" Evonie said and hugged me..The boys hugged Luke.

"Let's go to the pool!" Mark offered.

"Ok, we're just going to change." Evonie said and they nodded.We went to our rooms and I changed. I wore a shirt and a volleyball shorts .. We went down and saw the boys on the pool playing volleyball on the pool. That'll be fun..I jumped and they all laughed. We played and we laughed...

Evonie's POV
We played volleyball on the pool after we changed our clothes. Girls vs. Boys.. Haha we laughed and laughed..

"Go Abbie!" We cheered. She was about to jump but she slipped on the pool floor. She bumped her head on the wall and her head is bleeding..

"Oh my gosh!! Call her mum!! Quick!!" We put her on the ground and her mum went there and called the ambulance..

"What happened to her?!" Her mum asked while crying.

"She was about to hit the ball and she slipped and we didn't caught her so she bumped her head on the wall." I said and I sobbed.

"Sorry Aunt Lucy. It's all our fault" I said while crying.

"No, No... It's not your fault." Aunt Lucy said. And soon the ambulance came. Her mum and dad hopped in the ambulance.I borrowed her dad's car and we went to the hospital. I was crying while driving so my eyes are blurry and I can't drive anymore. A car was horning on us and I stopped beside the cliff.

"Evi! Evonie! Stop!! Evonie!!" I can hear them yelling..

"I'll drive!" Luke said while hopping out of the car. He opened the door beside me and I went out and hopped at the back.After 20 minutes of ride, We got there and I quickly hopped out of the car and ran inside. I saw her dad and mum sitting
at waiting area and they stood up and hugged me.
-------
Aww!!! Sad+Happy
Hello :))
Thanks Again for reading.. Keep reading and expect more :') So,how was this chapter??
Love Lots,
SabBIe ♥