Chapter 4

Beep Beep
My phone vibrated. It is so early no one texts me early in the morning. When I looked at my phone I saw Jane's Message.

"Hey young Lady!Get up know y ou sleepy head!. So,Gonna pick u up at Starbucks..How about 35 mins.? Yeah 35 mins. Ok so see ya later !! xx JaNe" I just giggled.I got up and did my daily routine and went down to our kitchen.I saw my mom cooking some waffles.I kissed her at her cheeks and got a waffle and had my first bite.When i was about to seat she favored me something.

"Abbie can you wake your brother up? He might be late again just like what happened yesterday.Please?" She Pleaded.

"Yeah,Ok,Fine"I sighed.
I went to my brothers room. Yikes it is so dirty like he is living in a garbage truck. So he always locks the door and keeps the keys so that no one will go inside.

"Hey Bro!! your room is doomed yikes!! wake up..!!" I yelled.

"Hey who told you to come inside huh? I don't want to go to school!!! school is so boring!" He yelled back.

"Mum told me to come here. I have to tell you something!" I said to him as he pushed his blanket.

"What?!" he said angrily

"Evonie is alive!"I said to him.He stood up and jumped happily.

"Is it true?? B-but I-i thought S-she D-died in the A-accident?" His Voice cracked while holding amd shaking me.

"Hey stop shaking me! No she didn't die she had an amnesia and she can't remember anything especially us." I said to him.

"did you tell it to mum and dad?"He asked me well later because im not ready so i said

"Not yet.. tell it to dad and i'll tell it to mum? Agree?"

"Agree" he said. I went down stairs again to tell mum what happened to Evonie.

"Did you wake your Brother?" She asked me.

"Yeah mum she did!" My Brother said while walkung down.

"Good." She said.

"Mum i have something to tell you." I said to her.

" What!? you have a boyfriend and your pregnant?" She asked shockingly while yelling at me.

"What!! no mum Evonie is alive!!" I was laughing like hell.

"Oh!I thought she was dead ?" she said to me. As i wiped my tears while giggling i said

"No mum her mum died but Evonie didn't die she only had amnesia." "Oh so she cant remember us?" She asked sadly.

"Yeah mum. I have to go... my classmate will pick me up " I said to her.

"Ok bye see you later be home early we will have a family dinner at your grandma's house" She said .

"ok.. Where's dad?" I asked her.

"He's at the backyard."

"Thanks Mum!Bye!" I said as i closed the door and went to the backyard.

"Daaaaaaaaddd!!!!" I yelled at him while approching to him.

"Hey good morning so goin' to school now huh so early" He said as he kissed my forhead.

"Yeah dad bye!" I said to him as i kissed his cheeks ..

"Bye be home early ok?" ..

"Yeah dad I will bye!" I said to him. I ran so I won't be late and as I reached Starbucks I saw Jane, She was about to sit when she saw me. I entered the Starbucks Shop and i could smell the coffee hmm... .

"Hey!" She said

"Helloo.. Let's go??" I asked her.

"Your not going to buy? " She asked me. I folded my arms through my chest then raised my left eyebrows.

"Jane?! Seriously..?? Lets go!" I sighed as i walked to the door and she folowed me with two caramel macchiatos in her hands

" I bought you one. Yah i know you don't and never want in starbucks 'cause it is so expensive." She handed me the caramel macchiatos and why does she know that? Well, thats a fact 'cause it is so expensive and just for a coffee?? well i can make my own coffee rather than buying expensive coffee..

"Look Jane,Thanks but -" well i handed her again my coffee but she said no it's mine then i accept it i really appreciate it..

"Thanks" I mumbled as I taste it.

"Your Welcome" She said as she drink some. It taste so nice but as I said it is expensive..  just some whisk, I can make my Own version of starbucks coffee
--

Evonie's P.O.V
I had a dream last night,I have a bestfriend,If i'am.not mistaken her name is Abbie.Well,Im now heading to my dad's office to ask him if he knew Abbie.. As I reached my dad's door,I quickly opened it.He turned his chair towards my direction and handed down the telephone.

"Hey Sweetie!Good Morning"He said.

"Hey Dad!good morning.I want to ask you something"I said.

"sure what is it?"he winked and i chuckled saying

"Do you Remember Abbie?" "Abbie? oohh your bestfriend back in Mexico?Why?"He said.

"None dad. I just- I dreamt about us." should she accept if i will say sorry to her? Ughh, Think positive Evonie. You can do it!

____________________________
Ok ok?  I'm editing some chapters. I have a problem with my account so sorry if your not understanding.some words/ chapters :)) Hope you like it guys keep reading this !!sorry for the grammar...

SaBbIe ♥