Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Luke's P.O.V
"So wake u-u-up, your sleeping heart.." The Vamps, One of Abbie's favorite Band Their music blasted on my ears when we entered the bar minutes from the hospital. I remember what I told Abbie when the doctors came in with that emergency call..

Open up your eyes..

Nahhh, I want to forget it.. "Let me be happy,bloody mary" I said to myself while sitting on the stool with Evi.

"Hey, You Alright" She asked.

"Yeah.. One bloody mary,please" I asked the bartender and he nodded..

"Why bloody mary? You want to get drunk don't you?" She asked and I didn't respond. I just stared at her. Yes. I want to get drunk, I want to forget all the pain.

"Hey!! You listening to me??" She said while making faces.

"Stop, your annoying. You know" I said and laughed.. I watched her getting her drink. As soon as the bartender gave my drink, I chugged it like a bottle of water.

"Seriously" That's all she said then I just laughed at her reaction..

"Im just going to find the others" She said then I nodded.. She rubbed my back then I smiled at her.. Ughh.. I miss Abbie you know, her laugh,how she cared for me not only me, but also her family and her friends.. I realized that I really shouldn't give up on her..

Evonie's P.O.V
I am sitting at the counter when Nicole came beside me.

"Evi!! You might get drunk!" She said then I just smiled on her. She ordered a glass of vodka.. When the bartender gave it to her I grabbed it then drank it.. She just left with her mouth opened. I am really drunk..I saw her calling Luke and Mark.. When I stood up, I fell then I just laugh.. I laugh as hard as possible.. A tear escaped on my eyes.Others were looking at me.. Yeah, they think that I am Cray cray.. I saw Mark running towards my direction

"Ohh, Mark your so Handsome!" I said as I looked at his eyes. Well, his eyes they're beautiful. He looked at me then sighed.

"Evi! Are you crazy!?" Luke said while helping Mark. I just smirked at them.

"Just let me sleep for a while,yeah?" I said they lead me to a room with a couch and a fluffy bed that everyone likes to sleep on.. They let me go when we reached the bed..

"Alright, Sleep for a while, we'll just wake you up when we're leaving." Luke said and I nod. They left me alone in the room.. Hoping than Abbie will wake up. I Miss her fudging much..

-----------
Hey! I just want to thank you guys for reading every freaking chapter on this fvckin book...400+ means a lot to me guys.. Thanks too for the comments..Please comment what you think of this book..Ughhh I am too upset that I can't update more often.. You know.. Thank you guys for reading.. Sorry for the grammar.. Not really good in making stories.. Love you all :* (This is too long.peace.)

Sabbie :P