Chapter 20

Hii!! Thank you for reading this shit.. Thanks for recomending this book to others and for those who pm's me regarding on this fudging book, thanks a lot and sorry for not uploading immediately.. Again thanks and enjoy!!

Chapter 20
Evonie's P.O.V
I went inside and checked Abbie.. I was looking at her then Mark came in..

"Do you want to eat something, Evi?" He said.. I can see on his face. He's so worried..

"No, Im fine." I said but honestly.. I am so much hungry than a fat hungry man..

"Ok.. Call me if you need something." He said as he stepped out the room.. Goshh.. I need to drink a vodka.. I immediately called Luke..

After 3 rings:

"Hello" he said

"Hey its me.. You available today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Should I tell him that I need to go to a bar.. Its just hard 'cause when I got drunk, I almost lost my life.. So, he never lets me again..Nahh,, he's not even my boyfriendanymore,

"Hello?" He said and cuts off my thoughts..

"Ohh.. Can you come over?" I said sadly..

"Is everything alright?" He asked me..

"Mhm. Just go here. I need company.. If you want, you can convince Dean and others to go here.. I feel so empty right now.. Please?" i said . I can feel my tears forming in my eyes..

"Yeah, sure. We'll be there in twenty" He said..

"Thanks." I just said

"No Problem" He said then I hung up. I texted Mark to come over.. After a minute he entered.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Is Aunt Lucy coming over?" I asked and he nooded.. We watched Abbie.. We talked about some memories specially when we were distracting her while she was asleep. We laughed then her mum came in along with Luke and the others.

we hugged each other. They saw Abbie with this tubes.They were about to cry when they saw Abbie.. Luke can't look at her..

I texted Luke

"Hey I need to drink vodka.."I said.. His eyes widened.

"Wha--No, No you can't" He texted back.

"Please???" I begged him..

"Noo" He said..

"Please????????" I said..

"Fine, just, don't get drunk" He said and I smiled..

"Uhm... Aunt Lucy we're just going to eat.You want something?" I asked.

"No.. Its fine. I ate before going here." she said then we said goodbye..
We went outside.. I noticed that Mark wasn't with us..

"Hey!" I said to them.. They all looked at me..

"What?" Jane asked..

"I forgot something.. Meet me downstairs.." I said and they nodded. I ran as fast as I could.. When I reached the room.. I texted Mark..

"Ayoo!!! Come with us please??" I said..

"urm.. Where?" He asked..

"At The Bar??" I asked him too..

"Wait a minute" He said.. I can hear him talking to his mum.. Finally he will open the door..

"Hi!" I said smilling at him..

"Hey Lets go?" He asked and I nodded.

"So, you ok?" He asked.I looked at him. I can tell that he's concerned.I looked at his eyes.. Ughh, i can't resist.. He's so beautiful..

"Not really, I feel empty. Mark, mind if I ask you something?" I asked him while entering the elevetor.

"Yeah?" He just said.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I asked him. I'm out of my mind..He just laughed then I bit my bottom lip. He just stared at me. What kind of question is that Evi!! Your so stupid.I was about to open my mouth but then he kissed me.. He freakin' kissed me!! I closed my eyes. I feel butterflies flying around my stomach.. Ughh.. He's a good kisser..As the elevator dings, he pulled away.

"I love you Evonie" He said and smiles

"I love you too Mark" I said..We stepped out the elevator.. Laughing.. We say the others on the waiting area..We went there and stepped out..

"Wait.. Something is up, with you two.." Luke noticed.. We giggled..

"Nevermind, Lets go!" He said. We stepped inside of my car with the girls and the boys went with Dean..

"Let's go!!" I said excitingly..I hope this day will be fine..

-+-+-+
Thanks..