Chapter Three

After dinner I went up to my room and updated some of my Wattpad stories (lol). It was about 9:30 when I went to bed.
1:00PM

I woke up in a cold sweat. I found myself on the living room floor. My god the dream was horrible. Suddenly the guest room door opened.

"Are you alright Emma? What's wrong?" David asked.

I looked up at him, "just a nightmare. No big deal." I wipe some of the tears from my face.

"Come on I'll walk you back to bed." He led me up the stairs and to the outside of my door.

"Goodnight Emma." He kissed my forehead gently.
David's POV

My gosh what am I thinking?
Nothing, you were just comforting a 20 year old girl with a nightmare. No big deal. He assured himself.
Yeah just like her nightmare was no big deal.
9:00AM

Ugh. I roll out of bed after after restless nights sleep. I get up and find no one there but in sophisticated handwriting is written:
David,
Me and Steven are at work and Krystal and Emma are at a church event.
Help yourself to lunch and of course go out if you wish.
-Jill

At the bottom were written their numbers and what time they got home. I decided to watch TV for a while. I hope one of the girls can show me around town when they get home.
Like Emma.
No. You can't have feelings for her! I innerly scold myself. I flick on the TV and start watching House M.D. after a couple episodes I turn it off and decide to go outside. I'm greeted by the sight of a large, clear indoor swimming pool. I go inside and get my swimwear and a towel and dive in. Time drifts by as I swim. I'm floating on my back when music starts playing and there's a loud splash.

Emma swims up to me wearing a black bikini "what's up? "

"Nothing. What's up with you?"

"You know. Just... this!" She sends a wave of water my way. It eventually turns into a full out splashing war. I grab her around the waist and hoist her into the air, about to throw her in. And then her top falls off.
Ohhhhhhh!
Who's ever had that happen?
(Well not by the hands of David Tennant but you know)
Vote, comment and read on!