Chapter 7

Emma's POV
"Oh my gosh!" An excited voice squeals. Our heads snap over and I see a teenage girl with a camera and a deep blush.
"You're David Tennant! Is that your new girlfriend?!"
"Um..."
"I am so sharing this!" She continued.
"No! That picture can not get out, I will do anything as long as you delete it immediately." David begged.
The girl thought for a minute, "OK but I want an autograph and a picture." David agreed and the girl quickly deleted the picture. When the girl was gone me and David stared at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing.
"Your fans." I said.
"I know." He replied.
"David... "
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna go to a bar?"
He considers this a moment, "sure." He replies finally.
...
We sit at the bar, sipping our drinks and casually talking. Mostly him talking about Doctor Who (cause I asked) and me about life in Grand Rapids.
...
I'm feeling a bit tipsy. I lean my head on David's shoulder and smile at him drunkly.
"I like your hair." I run my hand through it.
...
Me and David find ourselves kissing, his lips are soft and his arms are around my waist. We are standing on the sidewalk in front of the bar. I don't know how we got here and I don't care.
...
I wake up, my head is pounding and my hair is a mess. I sit up and look around, I'm not in my room. I'm in a hotel room, with David next to me.

Yawn! So tired! Nothing exciting at all happened in this chapter right? Mwah haha.
Vote, comment and read on ;)