PROLOGUE

"Is death really what you wish for, Potter?" The cold voice of the dark lord ask her

"Is death really what you wish for, Potter?" The cold voice of the dark lord ask her. They were currently in the forbidden forest, the dark lord asked or more like threat her to came here.

Lord Voldemort or known as Tom Riddle in the past, ask the little small red head who standing bravery looking at him or shall he might as well add 'fake bravery' in front of him.

A few moment that the little red head doesn't answer, he continues to ask, "Don't you want to live freely? And enjoy your teenage life?" He already know the answer to that question. She can't or she can never.

"What are the chances?" Small soft voice, that he almost couldn't heard if he doesn't have a good hearing.

Now, he see her, looking at him with that beautiful greenish eyes of her, the eyes that always remind him of his favorite spell,  the killing curse.

"Why would you say so?" He raised at eye brows at her, "there always a chance, Potter."

He walk slowing to her, until he is right in front of her, also a few inches a part for each other. Lord Voldemort lower his head, since the Potter girl isn't even at his shoulder. He whispers in her ear, "if you just agree with what I said. Are you really happy? Living your life to please someone who can't even give you what you want."

"Are you asking me for a proposal, Voldemort?" Green look at red.

"Yes."

Her doesn't expect it, she really doesn't, him, Lord Voldemort, her immortal enemy want to marry her, his mortal enemy, the girl who live.

"You must be joking right!?" She almost shouted until he turn his face to her, 'he would have kiss me if he just lean in a bit, thank Godric.' Panic and also release that the dark lord didn't kiss her.

"No, but," he adjusted his poster and he is so much taller than, he lean back in, putting his head on above her soft red hair , his arm putting around her small body, one of his hand when to settle at her small back, while another of his hand went to her small waist, pulling her close to him.

There she is, at the place he always wanted her to be. The moment he put his arm around her, he expected her to fight back, but instead she lean in and let him do whatever he want, and he was really please that the Wizarding world hero, the girl who live, is finally obeying him. If someone who doesn't know who are them, would be misunderstood that they are lover.

"Why don't we talk this somewhere else, darling?" Green eyes look up at him, and he almost lost himself in her beauty, before she even got to answer, darkness fill her vision and she fell in the warm arm of her immortal enemy.