Thirteen

"I bet you screwing him too" Jessica fired back taking a step closer and so did Anastasia

"And ah bet yuh don't know the difference between sugar and salt but you want to take dis man child dam well knowing you can't wash yuh own ass properly much less for hers".

Now they were so close to each other their noses almost touched, just a few inches away, it was a stair down.

"Who ever Pablo chooses tuh stick his dick in is non ah we business and who I drop meh pussy on is surely not yours, so let meh make dis short, sweet and understandable as best as ah could hopefully yuh slow ass gets it. You do not come nowhere near Hailey..."

"WHAP!" was the sound of Jessica's hand palm against Anna's face feeling somewhat satisfied about her actions.

Anna's natural reflex made her hands automatically wrap around Jessica's neck backing her up against the hood of the car shaking  her thin frail body like a rattle.

Jessica two clowns for body guards came out the car to save her from a ass beating but stopped in their tracks when ryno, cash and bino did the same with their guns in hand

"Don't. put. yuh. nasty. fuckin. claws. on. me. bi..tch!!, modda cunt wrong with yuh, now I might have to get a rabies shot" her words hitch with the force she senselessly shook Jessica.

Hailey cries stopped Anastasia from further damaging her surrogate and these men from shooting up each other in the school compound like they in a western movie, grateful it was after school hours. "You lucky ah don't want to scramble yuh dry hard ass all over dis fuckin parkin lot in front of dat little child but trust meh... ah will see yuh again, and when I do brace yuhself for de cutass yuh mother forget to give yuh".

Unbothered, Anna passed her hands over her ramfle top and fixing her messy hair, coolly she walked back to the car like nothing happened leaving Jessica panting for air, massaging on her throbbing neck soothing her sored throat.

"It's okay pumpkin, alright.... aunty sorry you had to see that baby, stop crying" Hailey still sniffled in her blossom while Anna rubbed on her back, eventually she calmed down and fell asleep.