CHAPTER 2

"Hyung, I'll be out for a while. Don't wait for me." Taehyun said to Soobin while typing in his phone, texting Kai.

"Okay, have fun!" Soobin responded, his mouth stuffed with foods.

Taehyun chuckled. "And don't talk while eating." He said as he opened the door then looked back at Soobin, waving him a goodbye before going out.

Taehyun :
Hey, where are you?
I'm on my way.

Huening Kai :
Wait for a while.
I got a text from Yeonjun hyung.
He said he'll be there.
And I'm still asking for clarifications if it's true or just playing with us.

Taehyun:
Seriously? -_-
Yeonjun?? Is it late to back out?

Huening Kai :
Stop hating him for no reason.

Taehyun :
I have my reasons.
He's irresponsible, selfish, liar and most of all, a fucking player.

Huening Kai :
Taehyun, it wasn't even your relationship? Why are you so affected by it?

Taehyun :
Because I've seen every struggles Soobin-hyung went through. He's nothing but a piece of shit.

Huening Kai :
Whatever.
Are you on your way?

Taehyun :
Yeah.
I'm already here.

— —

So awkward. Hyuka's favorite group was in Taehyun's lowest rating. He only started listening to them when he met Kai, but until then, he never grew interest towards the group.

Meanwhile, Hyuka's lowest was Taehyun's favorite group. They are really far from each other, they barely understand each other to the point that they always fight.

Strong of them for always keeping their friendship up.

"It's been a while, when is Yeonjun arriving?" Taehyun complained, he has now become impatient. He has always been, when it comes to the person he hates.

"-Yeonjun-hyung." Someone then corrected Taehyun.

It's Yeonjun.

Taehyun turn around to see Yeonjun. "Oh, finally. I didn't know I could summon you by disrespecting you."

"Taehyun." Kai warned,

but Taehyun didn't listen as he looked who's beside Yeonjun. "Oh, and who is this you're with?-"

It was the guy from the hotel.

"YOU?!"

Beomgyu looked around him then he pointed at himself. "Me?"

"Why the fuck are you here, are you a stalker?"

"Um.. Do I.. know you..?" Beomgyu slowly asked.

Taehyun then looked at Kai in disbelief as he scoffed and turned back to Beomgyu. "Are you acting dumb? You really find a way to annoy me, huh?"

Yeonjun then stood up and protected Beomgyu. "Look, Taehyun. Whatever you hate about me shouldn't come to my friend. He has done nothing wrong to you. He doesn't even know you!"

"Oh please! No wonder you two are friends."

"Taehyun, please.." Kai pulled Taehyun aside. "I'm begging you. This is supposed to be the best day of my life. Don't start anything. Please? At least do it for me?"

Taehyun sighed. "Fine."

— —

Taehyun :
Soobin-hyung, pls pick me up.

Soobin:
Why? Are you not having fun?

Taehyun:
No.
And some things are annoying me.

Soobin:
Hm, I get it. You hate the band.

Taehyun:
Not that.
It's just, not a good day for me today.

Soobin:
If I pick you up,
Hyuka will have no one in his side.
Be there and support your friend for today.
Atleast for today, Taehyun. Just do it for him.

Taehyun:
He has SOO much people in his side.
The band, the fans, and his annoying friends that he invited.
Please, pick me up.

Soobin:
No, Taehyun.
I'm sorry but it's time you get to know other people and not everything that is not going the right way to you should be avoided.
We all have times where we feel like that but problems shouldn't be avoided.
Remember your course. It's about understanding people.

Taehyun:
Why do you always bring my course in everything? It's not like I had a choice.
But..
Okay, fine..
For Kai.

Soobin:
Have some fun!

— —

He definitely will, if he can.

Taehyun was seated next to Beomgyu, and Kai too. Yeonjun and Beomgyu were in his left side and Kai in his right.

He asked Hyuka to change seats but it's not allowed, apparently.

"They won't know we changed seats. Please, help me." Taehyun begged.

"Hyung, I love my view. Stop whining and just have some fun!"

Yeah. That's what everyone keeps saying.

But he isn't having fun.

And it turns out, it's not just him.

"Hyung, can we change seats?" Beomgyu begged.

"What? Why?" Yeonjun confusedly asked Beomgyu.

"...I can't handle being with this person who just talked bad about me earlier." He whispered.

Yeonjun chuckled. "Beomgyu, he hates me more than you. I wouldn't want to be caught sitting next to him."

Beomgyu sighed. "I guess there's no way I'll enjoy this."

Beomgyu hates the band too. He's just here because Yeonjun invited him.

"Why did I even agree to go here.." Beomgyu mumbled.

Taehyun heard that.

He gathered some courage to look at Beomgyu and saw him bored. I guess they're just the same.

— —

author's note :
this is a very short story, to let everyone know and remind them hehe.