CHAPTER 9

Taehyun's class was boring. He only stared at the screen where they watched a tutorial on what to do because their professor was lazy to teach them the proper way of doing.

Most of the students fell asleep, bored and tired from their past classes and have to face their next class with this.

After a boring class-hours, they were dismissed. Taehyun didn't think of anything and just dashed out of there.

That was really boring.

He love learning but without proper teaching while the teacher sits there and scroll in their phone? No, thank you. He'd rather go to a birthday celebration than be part of the students in that classroom.

Taehyun was walking down the stairs when a girl stopped him from taking another step.

"Taehyun!" She shouted, making Taehyun turn around.

"Hm?"

"Hey, um.. my friend wanted to give you this.." She said in a shy tone, giving him a chocolate and a letter.

"I'll take the letter, not the chocolate. I don't like it." Taehyun responded, he's still the guy who thinks everyone will poison him any second now.

"Oh, that's appreciated! Please read the letter, and I also wanna give you this too!" The girl then pulled out another letter from her bag.

"And this is?"

"From me.. I.. please don't tell my friend! Thank you!!" She said, bowing and immediately ran out of there.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow and looked at the letters. They are love letters.

Both girls, best friends, in love with the same man and not telling each other?

Taehyun just ignored it and placed the letters in his pocket as he went down the stairs.

While exiting the campus, he bumped into Soobin, who's in his way to his next class.

"Hyung!" He said as he ran towards him.

"Oh, hi, Taehyun." Soobin greeted him with a smile,

"Is Beomgyu hyung still in the hotel?" He asked.

"No, some people and Yeonjun are still there but Beomgyu said he need to go somewhere." Soobin responded.

Taehyun nodded and smiled. "Oh, okay. Thank you for telling me."

Soobin nodded and then they both went their separate ways.

— —

Taehyun:
Beomgyu hyung, where are you?

Taehyun:
Hyung?
Beomgyu hyung?

— —

Taehyun stared at the messages, seeing 'read' for 30 minutes now.

"Why is he not responding to any of my messages?" Taehyun complained.

— —

— —

Taehyun went straight to the bar without any thoughts, he know Beomgyu is there.

He went inside and looked everywhere. The cold temperature and dark place with colorful lights met Taehyun. He pulled his hands and covered his eyes since the lights are triggering him, but aside from that, he still want to look for Beomgyu.

He's not wrong.

He spots Beomgyu at the side, drinking alone. His phone is in his hands, looking at Taehyun's messages and clearly ignoring him.

Taehyun sighed as he ran towards him as soon as he spots him, "Hyung?"

Beomgyu turned to look at him and only stared at him before he looked away.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? All alone? You didn't even invite me, you didn't reply to any of my message.." Taehyun asked continuously in concern.

Beomgyu sighed, closing his eyes in frustration as he took the courage to look at Taehyun. "Taehyun, please. Just.. get away.. from me."

From that, Taehyun tilted his head in confusion.How come the boy who said "I love you" to him earlier is now pushing him away?

"Huh? Earlier we were just talking and now you want me to go away? Are you drunk?" Taehyun asked.

"Taehyun, I don't wanna waste any more time in this world. Please. Leave me alone."

"Waste? Waste more time? What are you talking about..?"

Beomgyu sighed and looked away from Taehyun, not answering his questions.

"Hyung.."

Still, Beomgyu didn't respond.

Taehyun hates crowded places, triggering and flickering lights, bars and parties in general, but he don't wanna get out of this place. Not until Beomgyu talks to him.

"Hyung, talk to me."

Beomgyu scoffed and lose his temper. "That's it, Taehyun! I said it, I want to be alone right now, I don't want you here. Leave me alone."

With what Beomgyu said, Taehyun was taken aback. It's like a knife just stabbed him straight to his heart. He's hurt, to the point that he just took a step back. He sighed, stopping his tears as he immediately got out of there.

He believes there is a deeper explanation on why Beomgyu became like this in just 3 hours.

Is it the confession? Did that hit Beomgyu with reality?

Is it Taehyun? Did he hurt Beomgyu earlier?

Taehyun is confused, but for now, he can't help but cry. Taehyun is not the type to cry, but why?

Why is it when it comes to Beomgyu, everything is possible?

Author's note:
😨 (taehyun begging 🤭)