DON'T LIE TO ME

~This story does NOT follow the direct timeline or story of the original Walking Dead TV show~

(Warnings at the bottom of this page)

*****

Detective Rachel Leia Dawson is already living a life going from one battle to the next when the world she knows is taken over by the walking dead.

She will stop at nothing to protect her nine-month-old daughter, Mya, from the dangers of the new world. Her husband, Thomas, is with her, but he is a danger all on his own.

When her family of three are eventually found by a man claiming he can offer them asylum, Rachel thinks she can finally give her child a safe place to grow up.

Time passes, and the battles of Rachel's life continue behind closed doors, hidden bruises and forced smiles. In her own home or outside the walls, nowhere is safe.

Until a new group of survivors show up at the gates of the community, and one redneck loner figures out that not all is as it seems when it comes to the so-called 'perfect' Dawson household.

Will Rachel finally find the courage to tell the truth and escape, or will she keep up the lie until it's too late?

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

WARNINGS: graphic gore and violence, domestic abuse, mild sexual content, mentions of sexual abuse and rape, mental health, self-harm and thoughts of suicide.

*****

*****

*****

I do not claim to own any characters or storylines from the original AMC show, or the Tell-Tale games.

Rachel and her family are my own characters, as it a lot of the main plot of this story.