•New school•

HAN pov

"Ahhhhh" I yawned. I already had a feeling this was going to be a tiring day just by waking up. Turn to see the time and then realize that I am about to be 20 minutes late for school. " wahh- WAIT WHAT?!" I said getting up and trying to get ready as quick as possible brushing my teeth getting my hair done and putting on my clothes.
I got a flat on the stairs to see my mom making breakfast.

"Good morning mom!" I said excitedly because today was my first day at a new school, but not just any school the school my best friend goes to.
"Good morning honey" my mom say handing me my plate of food. " sorry mom I won't be able to eat everything I'm in a rush cause I'm late" I said kinda of pouting because I love my mom's food. I took the toast and eggs off the plate and made a sandwich and ran out the door but not before saying I love you to my mom.

Then I realized the true struggle and problem...

I had missed my bus.

—————-

"SEUNGMIN !!!" I Yell at the Burnett who was standing at the school gate after running all the way to school and I was completely out of breath.

He looked at me with the confused face and then his eyes widened and his smile got wider. "JISUNGG!!!!" seungmin said as he was running up to me and tackled me onto the grass. " what are you even doing here?!" seungmin said with a surprised look on his face. " I go to school here now!!" I said getting more exciting trying to match seungmin's energy. Seungmin got even more excited and brought me to the office so he could find my schedule and help me find my classes.

"Ok, so your first class is ELA which is the class I'm in now." Seungmin informed. I was honestly happy that I would get to spend the day with my friend because our schedules seemed to look alike. Once he was done telling me all about my schedule and where everything was he begin to walk me to my class. Once we got there the teacher asked seungmin where he had been and then seungmin told the teacher he was showing me around. "Hello, my name is Mr.Wang, will you introduce your self to the class?"

No honestly I didn't really want to introduce myself but I knew it wasn't more of a question more like a statement. I stepped up in front of the class and faced the students nervously. "Hi my name is han Jisung, but you can call me Jisung if you would like." I said trying not to stutter.