Lie?

Jisung Pov

I was in complete shock. So that explains why he looked upset when I didn't remember him, but why didn't he tell me... "Mom, when was felix our neighbor?" I said with little to no confidence. "Back in our old house, you know the one near the really big bridge. I still can't believe you forgot." My mother said sarcastically. "I was a child and you expect me to remember?" I replied.

"So you met him at school and him nor seungmin said anything about you knowing him?" She asked which confused me. "Seung- Why would seungmin know about us being childhood bffs?!" I said kind of upset because I didn't think seungmin would keep this type of thing from me. "Because felix was his friend too, and they ended up in the same elementary school. You would've gone to but that was around the time we moved." She said im a calm tone. Why didn't seungmin tell me.

At school the next day
Still Jisung POV

I don't know what to do should I confront them or should I just pretend like I don't understand. I feel if I confront them it be easier but I still want to know why they kept it from me, maybe it's for a good reason.

I sit down in the same seat I sat in yesterday, beside felix. When we made eye contact I tensed up a little bit. I've decided I'll tell them I know and we all can talk, I really just don't want it to get to complicated.

"Hey Jisung..." Felix said, and I turned again to face him."hi." I said and turned my head back to the teacher. I feel like I shut him down with just the tone of my voice. I didn't want to be mean, I'm just still confused why they kept it a secret, it makes no sense.

The class had ended and I was on my way out, but then someone grabbed my hand. "Jisung, are you ok?" I heard felix say. "Yeah I'm fine other then the fact that you and Seungmin didn't tell me I used to know you when we were kids." I say taking my hand back and walking away with him following me. "Oh, so you remember now..." Felix said getting quiet. "No, I don't remember, my mom told me." I said. "Oh how is mrs.han anyway?" Felix asked. "She is good, but don't try and change the subject." I said with a unhappy voice.

We were walking to meet the others at the same benches and table. When we got there seungmin came running up to me to give me a hug. I rejected the hug and sat next to minho- hyung.

Seungmin POV
No fucking way.... Did Jisung just reject my hug. I'm usually the one to reject a hug, and that's not even often. I look at felix, who seemed just as confused as I was. Felix had pulled me to the side while the others were talking. "He still doesn't remember me, but his mom reminded him of how we met, And she told him that you knew. I thought he might be upset but not mad." Felix said in a rush. "So what your saying is that Jisung is mad at me because you told me not to tell him the he already knew you, but just didn't remember??" I said kinda upset but we can all just talk it out later. "Yes, and I'm sorry but if he didn't remember, I didn't want to force the past on him." Felix says, obviously feeling guilty. Everyone usually has the wrong impression of Felix, but he is just really nice to his friends. everyone else he doesn't really care for. They also get scared sometimes because of his voice.

Me and Felix returned to the others and we all eat our lunch. We all returned to class after that, and I went to the bathroom to make a group chat with me Jisung and felix. I named the chat "no more drama😒" and sent out a message to meet after school tomorrow.

Right now I just want Jisung to stop being mad at me.
———————————————————-

Word count: 706