New friend?

Han POV
I bow after introducing myself. " you may take a seat next to the boy in the corner next to the window in the back." Mr Wang said. As I walk to the back I hear everyone talking about boy, which I assumed was the boy I was about to go sit next to. I started to get afraid because of the things I was hearing, things like 'Felix is going to beat this kid' and 'I feel bad for him already sitting next to Felix on his first day'. At this point I could already tell that this person's name was Felix.

As I sit down I try not to stare but slowly I turn my head anyway. I don't know how anyone can say anything so mean about such a beautiful person. Sadly I stare too long and he looked right back up. Fortunately he threw me a smile that lit my day up. "Hi" I said "hey" he said in reply. "I'm Felix" he said

The class went pretty smoothly and Felix help me with the things I didn't understand. At the end of class it was are free period so i got up only to realize that seungmin had already left, but I see Felix walking out the door.

"Hey Felix wait up! Let me go with you!" And as I said this he looked back and ran out the room. I chased him as fast as I could but he was just barely still in my sight. I practically chased him across the school. Finally when we were somewhere outside of the school but not far more like the back of the school, he finally stopped running and looked back. There stood me, exhausted from running. "What is-in the haaaaa!" I could not make proper sentences because I was so out of breath. "Hold up go-give me a min." I said gasping for air with my hands on my knees. I really need to work out more, I felt like I was about to just fall over. After I caught my breath I began my interrogation.

"Felix, one, where are we? Two, why were you running?? And finally three, why are you so nice to a stranger?? Especially one who is a new kid at your school??" I said everything in two breaths trying to speak fast but not too fast to where he didn't understand. "Wait- you don't remember??" He said looking confused which confused me. "Remember? Remember what?" I said and after I said this it seemed to hurt his feelings or something. "Whatever, just follow me." He said in a cold tone, which kinda scared me if he wasn't so hot that is.

We walked for a little bit and soon I saw a two benches with a table In between them. As I got closer I realized sitting on the bench was my best friend, seungmin. Well, it was more like he was sitting on someone who was sitting on the bench, and there were like 4 other people with them.

"Seungmin!!" I yell earning the attention of my friend and the other five people.