chapter 7

Xavier drops his head into his lap, he could feel the burn on his face. he knew he was bright red, but he couldn't help it. He was embarrassed, one glare from Wednesday and he shoves his head in his lap. his eyes snap down as fast as they were digging wholes into her face one second and the next they were gone.

Enid couldn't work out what had changed in Wednesdays world in-between the time she woke up and now. Enid tried to think back to this morning. She didn't feel like anything was out of place. Enid realised Wednesday the girl whom shows no emotion was crying this morning. the girl knew she had to look at her roommates actions with a fine tooth comb.

Wednesday stared at the shadowy figures. she knew one figure was her mother. her mothers shadow was pitch black and full of mystery; while the other looked more grey with twinges of colour, the shadow was tall but looked like the person felt out of place. Wednesday had to assume it was Tyler. Wednesday pushing her seat back stood up, she strode to the front of the class, her hand reached for the door knob. the grim girl was stopped by a hand grabbing her forearm.

Wednesday guessed, "Xavier if you do not let go of me you will not like what I will do to you."

Xavier hesitated, "Wednesday you don't know what is out there."

Wednesday quirked an eyebrow, " that is where you are wrong Xavier, my mother and another student are outside. if you do not mind I have something to tell m.s Evans and my mother."

Wednesday wrenched her arm away from Xavier, and opened the door and stepped outside the class; into the hall way. the slammed the door behind her, the door's violent slamming. Wednesday turned towards her mother, MS. Evans and Tyler. Tyler looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. Wednesday's mother looked unfazed like she expected her daughters outburst. ms. Evans looked mad; ready to reprimand, morticians daughter.

Wednesday quietly propositioned, "if you're worried about Tyler hurting you or any of the other students, let him sit with me."

ms. Evans practically screeched, "ms. Addams I can not in good conscious seat you with a murderer."

Tyler felt the rage over take him, he was standing right in front of them as they talked about they're him, his future. he calmed slightly when Wednesday entered the conversation. Tyler blushed crimson when Wednesday offered him a place to sit. although he was still a little confused; Wednesday had told him last night that they should keep their distance from each other. but he was still dazed that she still wanted to be around him. the moment the teachers screeching began Tyler could feel the anger overflow. Tylers eyes rolled back in his head, he gasped slightly, his bones began to pop and change and ms Evans seemed cowered away in fear.

Wednesdays mother morticia stayed rooted to her spot unflinching as the boy began to change. Wednesday carefully stepped into Tylers line of sight, into his personal space. the pig tailed girl wrapped one arm around his waist and with the other she reached up and stroked his cheek. Tyler felt himself calming at her touch, his bones stopped changing his eyes shrank. even though his eyes remained closed, everyone could tell he was regaining his control.

Wednesday let her hand fall away as she let go of Tyler and turned to face her mother, Tyler groaned at the loss. he wrapped his arms around Wednesday and sunk his head into her neck. the grim girl peered at her mother. morticia's eyes sparkled, Wednesday knew her mother had designs of a family, a doting husband and a love so woeful it would make her daughter cry.

a future morticia much to her daughters annoyance; was regularly all too privy too. Wednesday once again glanced in her mothers general direction to meet her glowing eyes. Wednesday knew her mother knew more about her future than what she or anyone should know.

morticia began calmly, "see ebony there is nothing to worry about; miss Addams has this well in hand. the pair of you may go find your seats. I need to speak with Ms. Evans."

Wednesday felt Tyler tense before he eventually relaxed and let Wednesday go. Tyler cautiously held out his hand for the gloomy girl to take. the pig tailed girl slowly took Tylers outstretched hand in hers as they opened the door to the classroom. Wednesday didn't know tasseography could become so quiet so quickly. Wednesday thought gleefully, 'maybe she would actually be able to learn something at this school now'.

Wednesday couldn't believe the next thought that popped into her head, 'maybe she was a little hasty in telling Tyler to keep their distance'. once the pair reached their shared space; Wednesday began moving the majority of her belongings to the other side of the table leaving the text book between them to share like so many of the other groups in front of them. Tyler could feel the many pairs of eyes watching him as he and Wednesday practically shuffled to the back of the room. the boy watched quietly as Wednesday nimbly rearranged the items on the table leaving the textbooks between them to share. the boys face flamed at the thought. Tyler could feel this intense burning here on the side of his face.

Tyler could not help but look towards Xavier. he knew the young psychic loved Wednesday as much as Tyler did. at this moment he didn't care how much trouble this would cause for Wednesday, or how uncomfortable sharing a room with Xavier would become. he simply cared about this moment and the little  bubble that seemed to be created around Tyler and his gloomy corps like girl.

Xavier could feel himself Seething. his vision was practically going red, he knew he could not cause a scene. xavier could not so much as touch a hair on tylers head, wednesday and that spy glass of hers could sniff out a conspiracy a mile away. she may not always get it right the first time but she always hit her mark, in the end.