✦ Chapter 4 ✦

Music: https://youtu.be/od1fJG_x5o0
(Yume Nikki - Barrecks Settlement 1 hour ost)
Time: 5 am Day: Monday Month: Feb
Year: 2024
(one hour after where the last chapter took
place for the lazy mfs)
________________________________

Almost an hour later, desperately waiting for the train to arrive somewhere she could recognise. It didnt feel too bad waiting, it only felt bad when she thought of it. Everything you think of will live on only in your mind, waiting for it to arrive still didnt feel too bad.
It felt somewhat safe, but also liminal and endless. The way it feels to be in school after you fell asleep and no ones there, the way you enter a save place in a horror game, the way you reach out of bounds at some point, the way
you take a late night walk but no ones there, but it feels like they should be. Maybe it felt safe but it also felt very off. Incorrect. Not right. False.
Like an empty place where you search for people you know are supposed to be there but
arent.

And never will be.

Atleast the view wasnt that bad, seeing so many basic places in such a off bliss felt pretty.
It wasnt night, and yet it felt like every star shined brighter then at night.

Fainally, seeinv through the foggy glass,a street near her school
(witch she hadnt gone to in over a month now-)
This actually made her think of something for a moment,
What did they think happened?
Did they think she was maybe with someone else, or
just dead?
Regardless, now was not the time to think and instead get off the train.
She grabbed her backpack hastly and got off the train.
The sky was starting to give off a more morning vibe, it was a blend of a pale night time sky and
a bright, colorful morning one.
Stepping off the trains steps as the door opens, she stepped off the train before stopping her entire body and turning around to watch the entire train leave.
....
As soon as it went away, she looked back at her surroundings trying a bit harder to register the place. About a mile down, there should be her school, and then a little after that,
there should be her house.
She had a bit of walking to do, so it was better to start. She started to walk down the path, only surrounded by grass and a few trees. If you were to look around, all you could see was a few stores, and in the distance some houses and a few cars on the road. Nothing too special, but it felt nice to see something as normal as that after a while.

________________________________

(time skip so you dont have to read an entire chapter of Pink playing walking simulator)

The sky mixed in to slightly more pure color a mix of blue and powder pink, adding a level of fuzziness to it.

Finally, she saw her school, despite not being in it for a while, school would have not helped anyway so not being able to go to it for a bit was at least slightly helpful, even if it was by a little.

Turning and walking, not seeing very many people outside apart from some old folk who like to get up early, gotta get those apples 10 percent off quickly, I guess.

She resumed walking, and after a while did see her house.

It looked the same as before, as if it was the safe when she left it, not sure if that should come as a suprise or not.. regardless, she walked up to the house, reluctantly, and stopped for a moment. Should she really do this? Before she could think about that question more she forced every weight in her body to instead quickly knock on the door, before she could ponder any further.
Closing her eyes tightly intill the sound of a door unlocking and opening, as a familiar voice started up,
"Pink?"
Whites voice started, clearly shocked and somewhat confused.
Pink finally opened her eyes and stared and White who was still processing what she was seeing.
She blinked a few times and pulled herself back to reality before grabbing Pinks arm and shoving her inside. She closed the door and started to walk towards the living room, seemingly expecting Pink to follow her.
Pink rushed behind her, as White stood infront of the couch where Yellow and Blue were sitting.
Yellow was drinking her coffee but was probably about to spit it out after finding out she was alive.
"shes..shes alive?!" Yellow tried to say still shocked out of her mind.
Blue didn't say anything yet still trying to process her arrival.
Ref pics for the living room

White looked over at Pink, and gently pulled over to the couch. She sat down first, as Pink after her. Yellow and Blue calmed down a bit, and sat down aswell.
"Sorry to overbear you immediately but,"
"Where where you?" White asked her, still looking at her confused and sadly;
Pink lowered her head before she started to answer thier questions.
"When I walked outside during the night-"
"Why were you going outside at night??"
Yellow quickly asked,
"Yellow! Let her finish." Blue quickly told her,
"Dont ask so many questions so quickly." White added as Pink continued, not wanting to admit she just ran away.
"And then..I-"
...
"Actually can I tell you later, Im er,tired."
"You were gone for weeks and you cant tell us why you were gone?" Yellow said both annoyed and concerned.
White sighed,
"Okay, you'll just tell us later when your ready."
Blue looked at Yellow for a moment, still not sure what to say.
Pink got up and headed to the bathroom for a few minutes.
Closing the door, not exactly sure what to do frist. She hadn't exactly had the chance to take care of her hygiene lately, but now she wasnt sure where to even start.

Mini timeskip when she brushes her teeth n stuff since that would be boring to read.

Stepping outside the bathroom, she decided to just go where the others were even if she dreaded talking to them at all.

She walked back, to find Blue and Yellow talking on the couch, and White parallel in the kicthen.
She sat next to Blue, not really expecting anything, beacuse she didnt really want to interact with them too much immediately.
Blue did infact immediately notice her though,
And stared at for a moment as Yellow stopped talking and cut the akward silence by quickly hugging her.
A moment later she let go, and smiled softly before returning to talking to Yellow.
Pink sat there for a few more minutes before getting bored, and she decided to get up and walk over to the kicthen, forgetting White was even there.
White immediately turned her entire body towards Pink, before seemingly scanning her for a few seconds, and only then trying to open an actual conversation.
"Do you want something to eat?"
Even if that was sort of an obvious question, Pink still shook her head yes and sat down at the table behind White. White watched her sit down before walking over to the counter and started to make her *insert gordan ramsy level food*.
As she finished she placed the plate infront of her and sat infront of her, seemingly waiting for her to start.
Even after she finished, she sat there as White was still looking at her, Pink felt a bit werid with it but tried not to pay too much attention to it but still,
"Is something...wrong?"
Pink asked White as she didnt move slightly scared as dumb as it sounded.
White blinked and snapped out of it,
"No Starlight, I was just thinking you looked kind of hurt."
Pink didnt really know how to respond to that, and just got up and started to walk upstairs, turning her head one final time before saying;
"I hope you dont mind but im going to sleep now, I know it's morning but im tired."

"Okay, sleep well."
________________________________
Guys does this count as a solid comfort chapter- I still have alot of ideas for the next few chapters but i might have to slow down with the chapter update schedule so yeah sorry i guess
Words: 1465