✦ Chapter 5 ✦

Music: https://youtu.be/2JqtMAR8xjI
(Tomodachi Life intro OST 30 minutes)
Time: 7pm Day: Monday Month: Feb
Year: 2024
(a few hours after where the last chapter took place.)
________________________________

Yellow was at work, Pink was still sleeping, and White was on the couch humbly watching a food show. It was kind of a hobby for her to that.
"Welcome to today's episode and today we will be teaching you how to make delicious mint chocolate chip cookies..."
As White heard that, she thought of Pink and Yellow. Yellow really liked mints and Pink liked eating cookies (maybe a bit too much).
She decided to continue watching the program and possibly take notes.
As she was immersed in the show, Blue seemingly popped out from the corner of the hall and slowly headed towards White, before sitting down next to her.

White glanced over at her, but didn't pause the TV, she liked the back round noise it provided

Blue looked over at White as well, "What are you watching?" White smiled softly at Blue and told her "I'm watching a cooking show." Blue tilted her a bit to the side in confusion. "Again?" Blue teased her before changing her view to the screen and watched as the lady on screen showed steps on how to make the mint chocolate chocolate chip cookies.

Blue seemed to easily get immerse herself in the show as well, and they both watched it for some time. 10 minutes later, the lady on the TV screen spoke one final time before the ads played. "That will be all for this episode! Remember to tune in for the next episode on the beloved "Average Cooking show the writer couldn't think a name for" ! Well see you next time my great cookers!!" The episode faded to pitch black and then ads started to play.

Blue looked at White, "White, Im bored. Could we cook something together?" Blue didn't really think White would agree, but still wanted her to. "Yes, why not?" Well that was quick, perhaps not a bad thing though. She got up and Blue quickly did as well as they went into the kicthen.

________________________________

Music: https://youtu.be/t9h5vsCaq3s

(Balloras theme: Crumbling dreams fnaf ost 1 hour)

Pink was in her room, thinking desperately about how to tell them about Oliver and Nina,
she felt a bit panicked trying to think on how she would explain without them getting mad at her as hard as it was to pull something like that off. She kept thinking but couldn't muster up anything good, and decided if she just told one of them it would be easy.
Could she do Yellow?
She was probably the easiest to anger and she re explains things poorly, so perhaps that wasnt the brighest idea.
Blue maybe,
but she would break down not even two minutes of her telling that. She would really bar after, worse then she would originally.
White.
Could she talk to White alone about this..?
She was the most calm and could explain things best even if she was scared to talk to her.
But,
she did have to do it at some point.

well, it was better sooner then later.
Pink got up from trying to sleep in her bed and walked over downstairs.
Going down and looking around for White in the living room, she couldn't see her so kept walking down the hall and into the kicthen to see Blue seemingly waiting for something in the oven to bake. She didnt look and see what it was and just asked Blue;
"Wheres White?"
Blue was taken aback by Pink suddenly talking since she didnt ser her coming and slightly jumped back for a moment before calming doen and looking at her.
"Shes in her room."
Pink turned to go to Whites room but Blue felt obligated to stop her for a moment before she left.
"Wait"
Blue quickly said, as Pink turned and stopped.
Blue stopped thinking for a moment and seemed to hesitant to do something, before walking up to where pink had stopped a few feet infront of her and gently pulled her closer to her and hugged her tightly for a moment.
.
.
.
She let her go, and did have tears in her eyes but wasnt fully crying yet,
"Its..okay." Pink tried to comfort her but didnt know how to respond.
Blue wiped her tears away, "You can go, give me a minute."
Pink shook her head and walked more towards the hall and into Whites room.
She looked at her, as White turned her full gaze towards her.
"Do you need something, Starlight ?"
Pink shook her head and closed the door, somewhat scared.
"I should admit something."
________________________________
886 words shortest chapter yet but im tired as fuck and i'll probably have to chill with the updates for my own sanity