7

Because of Gu Yan's escort, no one came to find fault with Lin Xuan until after school this time. Gu Yan quickly packed his schoolbag, patted Lin Xuan on the shoulder, and said with a smile, "Well, let's go to brother's house for lunch."

  Lin Xuan nodded, and stuffed all the books on the table into his small schoolbag In the middle of the day, he happily followed Gu Yan out of the school gate.

  "Brother, why didn't you tell me that you also want to come to our school to study?" Lin Xuan didn't think of this until he got in the car, frowned slightly, and said with some complaints. But this complaint was heard by Gu Yan, and it felt more like Lin Xuan was acting like a baby.

  Gently pinching Lin Xuan's face, Gu Yan said in a good mood, "Don't you want to give me a surprise? How about it, are you happy to see brother?" Lin Xuan rolled his eyes and leaned back humming.

   "Who cares?"

  "Huh? Not so rare?" Gu Yan blinked and asked innocently, "Then just now in school, who's eyes turned red after seeing my brother? Well, I almost lost the golden beans Bean!"

  "Nonsense, you are nonsense!" Lin Xuan blushed blushing, stretched his teeth and danced his claws on Gu Yan like a cat with frizz, grabbed his collar, and roared excitedly, " I was, I was blinded by the wind! I got sand in my eyes, do you know? Do you know?"

  Gu Yan looked at Lin Xuan and explained with a red face, and didn't speak, just looked at him with a smile until Lin Xuan When his face was about to bleed, he coughed lightly and said, "Well, you know that your current performance can be summed up in one idiom, how can you say it?" Lin Xuan blinked

  .

  "You become angry from embarrassment, my dear." Although there is no Taobao body in this era, Gu Yan's unflattering attitude was reflected to Lin Xuan without any discount.

  "Get out of here!"

  When they came to the apartment, Aunt Zhang drove the two of them, who finished their lunch comfortably, to the bedroom to take a nap. Lin Xuan experienced too many emotional twists and turns today, and fell asleep as soon as he touched the bed, but Gu Yan, who had been sleeping non-stop since the day he possessed the new shell, couldn't fall asleep.

  Sitting up carefully, he looked down at the familiar yet unfamiliar little face beside him, and smiled slightly. Reaching out to help Lin Xuan tuck the quilt carefully, he got off the bed lightly.

  He went to the living room and poured a glass of water, and happened to see Aunt Zhang also come out of the room.

  "Master Yan?" Aunt Zhang called out, "Where is that Master Xuan?"

  Gu Yan gestured for silence, walked back and closed the bedroom door, and said, "Did you meet something wrong this morning?" It's a good thing, I'm a little tired. I'm asleep now, keep your voice down, don't wake him up."

  Aunt Zhang nodded, looked at the closed door, with a trace of emotion on her face, and then He laughed and said, "It seems that Young Master Yan really likes this new friend. Young Master Yan has never been so kind to anyone before."

  Gu Yan did not hide his special treatment for Lin Xuan, but said seriously, "I really like I like Lin Xuan. I think, how should I put it, he is very similar to me. Of course it’s not about family background, but something inside. I can’t explain it clearly, anyway, it’s a very mysterious feeling. Aunt Zhang, do you believe Do people have past and present lives?"

  Aunt Zhang was taken aback for a moment, then she laughed, and subconsciously wanted to deny it, but seeing Gu Yan's serious eyes, the words of denial made a twist in her mouth, but she still couldn't come out. Pursing her lips and thinking about it carefully, Aunt Zhang hesitated and said, "Although the theory of reincarnation is a bit absurd, no one has experienced it, and they can't completely deny it? It depends on whether people are willing to believe it or not. "