8

Lin Xuan is in a better mood today, because of what? Hehehehe, I won't tell you.

  "Well, isn't it just that you got a perfect score in the math quiz? As for being so happy?" Gu Yan looked at Lin Xuan's silly face after a class, and couldn't help but poke Lin Xuan's head and joke.

  "Go away!" Lin Xuan slapped Gu Yan's hand away, looked down at the bright red score on his test paper, and smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, "This is the first time I got full marks, the first time Do you understand?"

  Gu Yan sighed, "Hey, you have half of your military medal, but you also have half of mine. If I hadn't given you tutoring every day for a month, you would have achieved what you are today? Why? , are you going to cross the river and demolish the bridge?"

  "No way." Upon hearing this, Lin Xuan hurriedly leaned over to Gu Yan, smiling obsequiously, "Brother, you are my real brother. You can't abandon me."

  Gu Yan squinted at Lin Xuan, and grinned, "Brother, I knew that I was raising a little wolf cub. I will give you a minute to say ten idioms to praise my brother, and I will spare you if you say it all. Otherwise, hehe, the family law will serve you."

  Lin Xuan drooped his face when he heard the words, "Then you might as well just say something about punishing me."

  Gu Yan laughed angrily at Lin Xuan, and poked Lin Xuan's head with his finger, "I Say, brother is that bad? You can’t even think of a word of praise?”

  Lin Xuan shook his head with a smile, “No.”

  “Why?” Gu Yan asked with his eyes hanging.

  "It's not that I don't want to, but I really can't." Lin Xuan said solemnly, "Brother, even the most beautiful words in the world can't describe one or two, and describing it with words is really a blasphemy to you. So... Brother , you should understand the little brother's painstaking efforts."

  Gu Yan was completely out of temper this time, shaking his head and sighing, " Only your mouth can say.

  " The two were talking poorly when they suddenly noticed Li Jie walking over from the front row.

  " Are you coming to trouble you again? "Gu Yan gestured with his eyes.

  "Cut, is this kind of thing rare?" Lin Xuan frowned.

  "Want brother to help you?" Gu Yan raised his eyebrows.

  "No, the young master will do it himself." Lin Xuan gritted his teeth.

  Li Jie saw that she had already walked in front of them, but they still ignored her, and suddenly became angry, and slapped them on Gu Yan's table, making a loud noise. The whole class was silent for a while, then turned their heads unanimously, looking at the three of them as if waiting to see a good show.

  Such a situation has not happened in a long time.

  In this month, under Gu Yan's protection, Lin Xuan's status has changed a lot. Now in the entire Lunan, and even the entire town, who doesn't know that the son of the Lin family has climbed up to the young master Gu from the big city?

  Moreover, that Gu Yan, Young Master Gu did not take care of Lin Xuan in a normal way, and Lin Xuan also called Gu Yan "Brother" one by one. Even the neighbors in the neighborhood who knew everything about the Lin family couldn't help wondering whether the Lin family really had such a powerful and powerful relative.

  But, you can't. If there were such relatives as the Gu family, the Lin family wouldn't be able to live like that. But, if you say no, tsk tsk, have you heard? Lin Xuan has lived in his house for more than a month. Eat well, live well, and wear brand-name goods that they dare not even imagine! I didn't bring any heavy samples for a week.

  There is also a special car to pick up and drop off from school every day. That car looks like it's worth 1.8 million, right? If it weren't for your very close relatives, how could they treat you so well?

  But no matter what, adults have an account in their hearts. Seeing that Lin Xuan seems to be getting better, he guesses that his life will not be bad in the future. Although it is not clear what kind of relationship he has with Young Master Gu, but now that he is being protected by Young Master Gu, it would not be good for him to get stiff.

  As a result, the parents no longer urged their children to stay far away from Lin Xuan. Even if you don't take the initiative to approach, you still have to leave a good impression on others, right?

  And children's minds are even simpler. Lin Xuan used to be dressed in rags, and he didn't like talking to others. Coupled with the parents whispering in his ears all day long, the impression of him will naturally not be good. But it's different now, Lin Xuan looks good, wears beautiful clothes every day, eats delicious food that he has never seen before, and his grades have improved.

  All of a sudden, Lin Xuan became another idol of all the girls in the school after Gu Yan, and the treatment was nothing compared to before.

  Children seem to be like this, the feeling of a thing changes very quickly. But others don't know that sometimes, a child's viciousness is the most chilling and hurtful.

  At least Lin Xuan, who has seen this clearly, is still unwilling to talk to these classmates who treated him like that.

  But Lin Xuan is like this, Gu Yan, who has lived for two lifetimes, still understands that people's hearts are still important. Children are also easy to bribe, although they have only been transferred for a month, but with their outstanding appearance and outstanding diplomatic skills, and finally adding a lot of candy and snacks that can only be sold in big cities, more than half of the hearts of the people are not satisfied. Started towards him and Lin Xuan.

  So, it's really been a long time since no one has found fault with Lin Xuan. It's been so long that both of them feel that life is too peaceful. Hmm, but today it looks like it might be more interesting?

  "Lin Xuan, did you cheat in this exam?" Li Jie glared at Lin Xuan's dazzling grades, "You must have cheated.

  " Squinting lazily, "The last time my brother gave me clothes, you said I stole them. This time I got full marks in the test, and you said I copied them. My monitor, even if you framed me, you still Not No. 1. By the way, you got 83 this time, right? I guess this score is enough to be in the top 15 in the class, right?"

      Li Jie blushed with anger, "I don't care about others, I just care about you. Your grades are usually so poor, and you haven't passed a few times. How come you got full marks this time? Who will believe you if you tell me?" "

  I believe you." Before Li Jie finished speaking, Gu Yan answered with a smile, " My family has been tutored by me for more than a month. If I don’t do well in the exam, won’t I be slapped in the face? "

  Li Jie glared at Gu Yan, and before she could speak, another classmate complained about Lin Xuan, "Besides, the teachers arranged seats separately for this exam, and Lin Xuan and Gu Yan were separated by a big distance." .Why do you say that others copied it?"

  "How can such a person be the class monitor if he failed the exam and then smeared others?" Another voice whispered.

  "Hey, what can I do? My father is related to the principal, so the teacher still wants to please her?" The

  voice of the conversation became louder, Li Jie's face turned from red to whiter, and finally, She couldn't bear it anymore and ran back to her position. Lin Xuan looked at her back and felt that Li Jie felt a little pitiful.

  "Why, why do you feel sorry for her?" Gu Yan looked at Lin Xuan's expression, as if realizing something.

  He knew that if it weren't for Lin Xuan's glamorous appearance now, if today's incident happened, those "outraged" classmates would definitely stand by Li Jie's side and sneer at him unceremoniously. The current mood of his little brat is nothing more than sorrow for the death of a rabbit.

  "There's no need to pity her. Poor people must have something to hate." Gu Yan patted Lin Xuan's head, "Li Jie, she is used to being praised by others, and the princess has a big temper. Today's matter will not happen Forget it, she may still make trouble. You pity her now, but you will hate her later."

  Lin Xuan nodded and looked away, "I know."