38

The atmosphere on the day of the premiere was very good. Gu Yan and Lin Xuan chose a seat to sit down in a low-key manner. After exchanging a few words with the acquaintances around them, they prepared to start watching the movie quietly.

  It has to be said that Director Wang really put his mind into this movie in order to realize his daughter's dream. Whether it is the sound effect or the shooting effect, it tends to be perfect. Gu Yan, who originally watched the movie with the mentality of applauding his little one, was also attracted by the plot unconsciously.

  There are constant conflicts throughout the play, and the characters in the play are delicately expressed, but the scenes of Lou Lan and Lou Che's confrontation and fighting are also very shocking. Unknowingly, following the submission of Lou Lan, the beauty who abandoned the country, the whole drama has come to the end.

  "Your Majesty, His Majesty Lou Lan has left the spirit world with Lingxi, will His Majesty send troops..." "

  No need." The luxuriously dressed young man just lowered his eyes and spoke softly.

  "Your Majesty, if His Royal Highness Lou Lan is not removed, there will be endless troubles in the future!" The elder anxiously persuaded from the side.

  "Go down." The boy said lightly.

  "Your Majesty!"

  "Go down!"

  "...Yes." The elder stood silently for a moment, looking at the young man in front of him, but finally just sighed and retreated.

  In the huge hall, there was no one, only the young man was left alone, sitting quietly on the throne that symbolized the Supreme Spirit Race. A seductive purple robe made his face look weaker and paler.

  The boy stroked the seat under him and smiled slightly. Immediately afterwards, that laughter seemed to overflow from his mouth uncontrollably.

  "Lingdi? Heh...hehe, Lingdi! Lingdi!! Hahahaha..." The laughter gradually changed from light and soft to sharp and piercing, but gradually, it turned into a hoarse voice with a burst of violent coughing. There seemed to be a cry, "Emperor Ling..."

  "Why didn't you tell him?" The beautiful woman looked at the indifferent man beside her, and finally couldn't help but say, "From the beginning to the end, there was no Lingxi. I was just you who cast a peach tree with a spell, and fused a drop of Lou Che's tear into it." It's just a tree spirit transformed from the peach tree."

  "Why explain?" The man glanced at the woman lightly, his voice without any emotion.

  "However, he is very sad. Why are you willing?" The woman frowned, "At the beginning, you retreated to heal your wounds, and you were afraid that he would worry, so you purposely transformed me into being by his side. But you should understand that it is because I have your spells on me." And his own breath, he was willing to get close to me from the very beginning. Now..." "

  I only have three years left, what's the use of telling him?" Lou Lan stopped, looked at the woman, always indifferent A look of despair finally flashed in his eyes, "It's just sad."

  "Aren't you afraid that if he finds out in the future, he will be even more sad?" "

  He won't know." Lou Lan smiled lightly, "He won't know "

  "Then... where are you going now?" The woman bit her lip and asked.

  "Let's go, let's go to Jiangnan in the world." Lou Lan thought for a while, "I heard Archer mention it many times when I was in retreat."