30

Although it was an early flight, it was already noon when Gu Yan arrived at Youxing Entertainment all the way.

  "Brother Zhang, long time no see." Gu Yan saw Zhang Weisheng coming down the stairs with a young man, and greeted him with a smile.

  "Long time no see." Seeing Gu Yan, Zhang Weisheng also smiled slightly, jokingly said, "But Young Master Yan is here, otherwise, someone would rush back to drag him in a hurry." Gu Yan shrugged helplessly,

  " I came here after taking an early flight...By the way, Brother Zhang, who is this?"

  This guy glanced at the stubborn young man beside him, and said to Gu Yan, "Speaking of which, he and Young Master Yan still have some What about relatives. Lan Yu, your uncle's younger brother."

  "Oh?" Gu Yan nodded, he heard Lan Xu mention that he has a cousin who has been living in country M, but he didn't expect it to be such a person look.

  Gu Yan looked at Lan Yu, and calculated his age, he should have just passed sixteen. A head of dyed chestnut hair is not soft, but looks a little rebellious. The eyebrows and eyes are well formed, with a sense of wild aggression, and the figure is tall enough, almost as tall as Zhang Weisheng.

  There is no resemblance between Lan Xu and Zhou Zheng's appearance, Gu Yan secretly commented that this Lan Yusheng is really good.

  "I didn't expect to see you here. I've heard my uncle say you for a long time. Hello, I'm Gu Yan." Withholding his scrutiny, Gu Yan took a step forward, smiled politely, and stretched out his hand towards Lan Yu.

  Lan Yu looked at Gu Yan warily, with a strange expression on his face. It seems to be evaluating Gu Yan, and it seems to have an inexplicable hostility and rejection.

  Gu Yan's face remained motionless, but he felt a little strange in his heart. It was the first time he met Lan Yu, so what happened to this strong feeling of rejection? He didn't think he was the kind of person who would make people hostile at the first sight, did he?

  Lan Yu still didn't move, but Zhang Weisheng frowned slightly. After gently pushing Lan Yu behind him, Lan Yu reluctantly stretched out his hand to shake Gu Yan back. But even so, their handshake was just touching, and Zhang Weisheng's face was slightly ugly.

  "Young Master Yan, don't mind, he just..."

  "It's all right." Gu Yan withdrew his hand, but still smiled, "By the way, Brother Zhang, do you know where Moer is?" "

  Master Xuan at this time , it should still be in his lounge, right? I happen to be going upstairs too, Young Master Yan can go with me." Zhang Wei said.

  "Also." Gu Yan nodded and smiled.

  Gu Yan walked half a step behind Zhang Weisheng, looked at the two people around him unobtrusively, and found a very interesting thing.

  There were also other artists and staff members greeting them along the way. Gu Yan noticed that although the boy named Lan Yu usually had an impatient expression at this time, he did not have the tense expression when facing himself. hostility.

  And... Gu Yan stroked the tip of his nose with one hand: Although Lan Yu doesn't like to deal with others, every time Zhang Weisheng frowned slightly, Lan Yu would immediately change his attitude. Although he still has the cool look of being stubborn, but at least he is willing to say a few words with others.

  Interest flashed in his eyes, Gu Yan withdrew his gaze, and wandered into Lin Xuan's lounge.

  In the lounge, Lin Xuan was catching up on sleep. The assistant who was on guard at the side saw Gu Yan coming, showing an appearance of being finally saved. He gestured to Gu Yan, and then quickly backed out.