𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎

Warning: mature themes ahead in the next few chapters.

"I'm very excited to see you here, anyway." Hyunmin eyed Y/N from top to bottom as he continued to smirk. "I see you've changed yourself a little."

She didn't reply, thinking with a lack of response he would get frustrated and leave her alone.

"Are you here alone?" He continued. However, this time his voice softened. "I don't see anyone you're here with. Would you like to join us? My offer from earlier still hold its validity, you know.."

"I'm not here alone." She cut him off firmly. "So leave me alone."

"I don't think that's possible, sweetheart." His change of tone frustrated her more.

"My boyfriend will be getting off work in a few minutes." She stated, emphasising on boyfriend. "I'm waiting for him." She gave him a slight raise of her eyebrow, turning away in her chair.

Hyunmin scoffed at her rude actions. "Boyfriend? I didn't know you're dating."

She ignored his comments on her personal life.

"And 'getting off work'?" He leaned back on his chair, "Your boyfriend works here?" His eyes scanned the bar as he inclined in to whisper in her ear, "How low of a character have you stooped down to?"

"The hell?" She was thrown off as she turned to face him, moving away. "What are you--"

"Y/N, here's your drink." Jay interrupted them, placing the glass with a loud sound, hard enough to almost break it. He glared at Hyunmin who sat a bit too close to her. "...and who is this?"

"Him?" Y/N took a sip of the drink with an impolite expression. "No one important." She was ignorant of Hyunmin who looked like he was on the verge of letting his anger get to him.

He let out an irked sigh, "So, you're the boyfriend."

"So, you were hitting on her." Jay counter-replied with annoyance in this tone. "I don't know who you are, what you are or where you come from, but if you mess around with her..." he paused with a sarcastic smile, "You'll regret it big time."

Hyunmin ridiculed those words, "You'll make me regret it?" He stood up from his chair, provokingly. "Fine, let's see what you got."

"Hey, calm down." Jay roguishly smirked, placing his hands on Hyunmin's shoulders, dusting it. "I don't fight that easily." He pointed his index finger towards Hyunmin and nudged him back into his seat. He switched his glance towards Y/N, "Just ten more minutes and we'll leave." Without sparing him another glance, he walked away as he playfully winked at her.

Once Jay disappeared into the end of the bar, Hyunmin broke the silence, "That was arrogant--"

"Serves you right." Y/N replied without looking at him.

Hyunmin began getting irritated due to her scornful words and actions. He faintly clicked his tongue with exasperation when a thought occurred to him. He subtly searched his pockets, wondering if he had... There it is!

Refusing to notice his actions, she faced away from him as he slowly reached for the tiny pack from his pocket. He vaguely ripped it open as she placed her drink on the counter, reaching for her phone.

"That looks like Park Bogum." Hyunmin breathed under his voice, seemingly talking to himself. "I wonder what he's doing here." Y/N spun in her seat to look.