𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

"What?" Hyunmin questioned with fear, doubting the severity of his words.

"You see, there can only be one villain in this story." Jay calmly glared into Hyunmin's eyes as he bent forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "And that's me."

"What the fuck?" Hyunmin yelled, pointing his finger at Jay, "You're a monster! A fucking monster!" He raised his voice with terror.

"It was nothing serious." He still held onto the iron rod, which terrified Hyunmin the most.

The crusted cement on the pavement sharply pricked his elbows as he began crawling backwards to get away from him. "Somebody! Please help me!"

"Shh!" Jay hissed, tightly gripping Hyunmin's collar, "You better shut your petty mouth if you value your life..." He gave him a hysterical smile as he roughly let go, returning back to his composed self. "Now..." he continued, "You played it completely dirty with her so the real question lies here: What do I do with you?"

Hyunmin blanked out at those words as he began sweating more, his breath getting heavier by the moment. "Please..." he begged, crying out. "I'm sorry. Spare me!"

"I would love to..." Jay replied, standing up, "But you see... I have a set of rules I abide by. Anyone who knows about me shouldn't live." He, once again, tossed the iron rod around, examining the metallic beauty of it. "And I don't break my rules."

He swung the rod back, bringing it forth with all his arm strength until it clashed with a hard surface. After a moment, staring down at Hyunmin's broken body laid in the pool of blood, Jay let out a staggered breath as he recalled the whispered sound of Hyunmin's crushed soul. The sound of his splitting skull.

It was never a pleasure and he didn't like it either, yet he figured this to be the best way to make things right for her. She had been suffering her whole life when he hadn't been there for her, but now that he's a part of her, he wanted to turn the tables...

Although no evidence of physical assault had been found, the local police forces have proclaimed to continue their investigation regarding this case--

"Please!" Minjun complained as she snapped Y/N out of her deep trance, "Enough of this depressing shit. I'm so done!"

Y/N raised her eyebrows, continuing to watch the news, "I gotta keep up with the neighbourhood stories, you know?"

Minjun gave her an unconvincing look as she questioned her idea, "Why the hell would you wanna do that?"

"Who knows?" Y/N smirked, "Maybe the murderer is someone I know?"

"...me?" Jay spoke from behind, causing them to flinch at his sudden presence. "Did you guys miss me?" He repeated.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack," Minjun replied dramatically.

"Next time I gotta try harder." He laughed, "Point noted!"

"Very funny." She gave him a sarcastic smile. "What took you--"

"Jay, do you remember this person?" Y/N cut her off, moving a few inches, allowing him to get a clear look at the news.

"Who?" Jay asked confusedly as he shifted his gaze towards the television, "Who is that?"

"You don't remember him?" Y/N narrowed her eyes. "This guy... remember that day on the street... This blue car was speeding... and practically shit went down after that?" She looked at him expectantly. "Do you remember?"