𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝚘𝚏𝚏-𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚜

"Him?" Taeson interrupted. "Who are you talking about?"

Hyunmin paused in his actions, looking up. "Her boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow, "He's getting on my nerves, you know?"

"What is wrong with you?" He exhaled with exasperation.

"I'm perfectly fine." Hyunmin was indifferent, checking his patience.

"I've had enough." Taeson slightly raged as he stood from his seat, reaching out to her. "Let her go."

"Don't you dare." Hyunmin's voice was deep as his eyes turned cold. "If you still wish to work in my company." The people around tensed in their places at this sudden change of attitude.

Taeson hesitated in his position when someone yelled out her name.

-

minjun's pov

For the past few minutes, Y/N was being troubled by a stranger. Although I've seen Jay talk to him, I couldn't trust this man around her. He was giving me unpleasant vibes. He was being too invading. He was being a disturbance...

"Hello!" A female customer harshly interrupted, "I would like to pay the bill if you're not too lost."

"I apologise, ma'am." I snapped from my thoughts, "May I know your order number, please?"

Though my actions were caring for the customer, my focus was on the stranger. He was too close to Y/N. It just didn't seem right. Something was definitely wrong... What was he doing! What did he put in the drink?

I wanted to abandon my position and run towards Y/N, telling her the drink was spiked but bound to stay, I had to attend this drunk customer. I shifted my glance to the intruder for a split second as I handed the bill.

"Thank you!" I beamed with a fake smile. "Visit again."

The moment I returned my glance to Y/N... she was gone. And so was the stranger. It didn't settle with me. I looked around the club, partially blinded by the colourful disco lights. I eagerly searched for a while, only to spot them walking away from the crowd. His grip was around her waist, and her arm around his shoulder while she swayed alongside.

Was she drunk? Where was he taking her!

I left the billing counter, following them into a secluded area as I desperately pushed past the people around me. I tried to keep up with their pace but they were too many steps ahead as he led their way to the farther ends of the club. Towards the VIP Lounge...?

I was able to get a closer look as the density of the crowd had died down in this section of the club. Y/N was tipsy, stumbling on her feet as the stranger held her close to his body, leisurely walking past the bodyguards stationed at the entrance to the VIP Lounge. I ran towards the door before they could shut it close...

"...is the third time this week. Poor one doesn't know what will happen to her..." I heard them with disappointed looks on their faces as they pulled the doors shut.

"Why? What will happen to her?" I interrupted them with a frightened tone.

"Aren't you...?" One of the guards began with narrowed eyes, "You're the receptionist." He widened his pitch black eyes, "Minjun, was it?"

"Stop stalling." The other one cut him off with a rude voice, "What are you doing here? This place is off-limits for you."

"Please, just let me in." I hopelessly begged, "The girl you just saw... She's... important."

They let out a deep breath, thinking to themselves before the first guard spoke again. "We do want to help and it's crazy how that bastard brings in so many girls... But we'll lose our jobs if we do." He paused for a moment before adding, "The manager himself knows about all this."

His words frightened me. I let out a frustrated sigh, stepping away from the entrance as I ran my fingers through my hair. Should I have called Jay? But I didn't have the time. I would've lost them both in the crowd. Now that I know where they are, should I bring him here? No...

I strode back to the lounge entrance, "You don't have to do much... Just let me in, okay? Please! Before it's too late!"

"We can't do that." The second guard firmly replied, "We're sorry."

"Don't you ever feel sorry for the girls he brings in!" I raised my voice, though it was shaky, "The girl he just took... She's somebody's girlfriend for fuck's sake!" Why were they being so inconsiderate? "That somebody must be waiting for her!" I paused, getting frustrated by them. "And what if it was your girlfriend in that position? Would you still let it slide--"

The second guard slowly opened the door as he cleared the way for me, "If our names get into this... It won't end well." He gave me a small smile, "Now, go help her all you can."

"Thank you." I whispered as I walked past them.

I jogged into the lounge through a narrow corridor. It was reeking of alcohol and cigarette smoke. The lights were brighter compared to the outside, common space, yet it lacked the life of the party.

I jogged further into the open area and turned the corner when I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me." I bowed my head hurriedly before looking up. Two girls. Younger than me– around their early twenties. Dressed in spaghetti crop tops, mini skirts and high heels. One holding a glass of whiskey in each hand and the other counting cash. They gave me a disgusted look as I stared at them. In a single glance, I got an entire gist of the place. It was foul and illicit.

I better get to her fast and quick.

Ignoring the girls, I looked past them towards the leather couches. There she was. Light-headed as she was held in the stranger's hands... in his sinful hands.

"Y/N!" I anxiously ran to the couch as distress sought my body, "Get your hands off of her, you bastard!" However, before I could reach them, someone pulled on my shoulders. A guard stationed near the couch.

"Who do we got here?" The stranger stood up, abandoning Y/N and made his way towards me, leaning in close to my face as I struggled to get out the guard's tight hold.

I could feel the bastard's hot breath across my face, "Look Taeson, didn't I say things are going to get fun?" He spoke with a playful tone as he raised his whiskey glass, smirking. "We have someone joining us..."

✧──────✧

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 • 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!