PROLOGUE

In a small midwestern town, in the late 90's, a new restaurant had opened. And with it came a new set of Mascots. Jumpin' Juniper, and Slippery Sal. These performers were filled with something that made them state of the art, lively things. Their dialogue never seemed to be the same. These people even gave Fazbear a run for their money. The kids loved them, adored them even. It was a miracle this had come to bear. A miracle that didn't take much digging to make look fishy.

The place had been dreamt up by a duo. A woman named Mrs Cobb, and a man named Mr Baker. However, just a few months before the opening, Cobb had gone missing. And lots of money was pulled by her. But there was no legally secure evidence, so nothing could be done. However, the restaurant opening anyways. It was popular for some years, but after the 90's it all collapsed. Simply, the concept just wasn't as niche as it used to be. In fact, it was dreaded. So the place closed. Everything was left inside, and all the doors were simply boarded over along with the windows. It became like an attraction to the town. The ghost establishment brought visitors from far and wide, though none could enter.

And that would remain the case for years, if not decades. The place would decay for the years and never get any better. Many would report lights in the building, but rumors remained urban legends until a brave soul would finally choose to go in...