Signs Of Quran

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

Starting with The Name of Allah Almighty, Who's The Sovereign Lord, The One with the complete Dominion, The One Who's Dominion is clear from imperfection

المَلِكُ

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.), their noble companions and all the true believers present in this world or other.
Ameen

Asslamu'alaikum warahmutallahi wabarakatuhu

___
First of all, Jazakillahu Khairun for giving this book your precious time.

I had so many topics, but was confused about which to choose for first chapter.

I was still thinking this, and then I came across a very good information that I wanted to share with you, one of the signs in Quran.

Haman, this name has been the reason if controversy for so long. Because this name has been in Quran and Bible, too.

In Bible, we find this word in Book of Esther, in which Haman, is mentioned as Persian king's assistant, several ages after Hazrat Musa (A.S.).

The same name Haman is used in Quran however contemporary to Hazrat Musa (A. S.) in Egypt.

Skeptics claim objection in Quran and Astagfirullah said that Quran is a copy of Bible and here is a copying mistake, and placed Haman in the wrong time and place.

Today, Egyptians found another hieroglyphs containing the name Haman and his title.

In Al Quran,

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful".

وَ قَالَ فِرۡعَوۡنُ یٰۤاَیُّہَا الۡمَلَاُ مَا عَلِمۡتُ لَکُمۡ مِّنۡ اِلٰہٍ غَیۡرِیۡ ۚ فَاَوۡقِدۡ لِیۡ یٰہَامٰنُ عَلَی الطِّیۡنِ فَاجۡعَلۡ لِّیۡ صَرۡحًا لَّعَلِّیۡۤ اَطَّلِعُ اِلٰۤی اِلٰہِ مُوۡسٰی ۙ وَ اِنِّیۡ لَاَظُنُّہٗ مِنَ الۡکٰذِبِیۡنَ ﴿۳۸﴾

" And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."
-سورۃ القصص 38

(One more thing, apart from the topic of Haman, the scientists always wondered how the pyramids bricks were made, or how it was made and in Al Quran even that is mentioned)

Accroding to Quran, Haman was in Egypt and his job was related to construction. Today Egyptologists found out the name Haman and his title, "cheif of stone - quarry workers"

In the hieroglyphs, they translated it, and it said,
" Two prayers asking the gods, to bless the 'overseer of stone masons of Amun Haman'"

(Amun is one of their gods who has stone statues in all Egypt)

Because of decoding of hieroglyphics, we have found out about the ancient Egypt and its life, and because of which we have found out about Haman whose name's reference is given in Museum of Veinam.

And because of it, it is confirmed about the relation between Haman and Fir'on (Pharaoh). And that Haman was in Egypt and he worked in construction.

German scientist Walter*1

So once again, the declaration by bible was proved wrong, and AlQuran as always proving that it's the right book, and which is also correcting the changes made in past books.

Because only The Creator can know completely about what happened correctly whether it be in future or past. And Alquran is written by The Creator, Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful.

*1