Cheat Codes

Starting with the name of Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful and The One Who is free from every imperfection.

السَّلَامُ

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, their noble companions and all the true believers present in this world or the other.
Ameen

Asslamu'alaikum warahmutallahi wabarakatuhu
____________

It was the time near Dhuhr, when the sky was dark filled with heavy clouds, seeming like they would burst anytime like a person who's been bottled up for so long.

Yet it gave a soothing breeze to all those who stood under it, including a boy who after getting a free lecture, instead of playing with his friends in the game room that they had appointed for the students.

Instead he was here under the sky, enjoying the soothing breeze - it was refreshing him to the soul.
Suddenly, the sky had enough, and they burst into handsome amount of tears, making the world its witness.

He ran to the other side of the field grabbing his bag from the bench shielding it with his arms for he knew it had his books. He continued running, till he reached the department of middle of the classes of middle school students.

He stood near a class which had a small shed over it window, and kept his bag on the floor to prevent it from getting wet. He himself, was half under the shed and half under the shower of rain.
He looked around then in the class where the students were chattering along, until a man walked in. The man had a beautiful aura around him, that would make people glance at him twice, not because it was dominating. No he was a very handsome man, with his beautiful dark skin glowing and that sparkle in his eyes. His aura was something... peaceful. Like it would make you go talk to him so you could ask from him its secret.

The man looked around the class, and missing the boy who hid behind the window as he did so. Then he walked to the middle of the class and cleared his throat to gather the attention which he already had.

"Asslamu'alaikum class".

Everyone gave answer to his Salaam even Jameel who now looked at him.

"Today, I am going to teach you a cheat code".

"Cheat code? Like in the games?", a student asked excitedly, making the man laugh amiably.

"Yes, like them", he said, "but they are of life, where the goal is to win Jannah".

"Do we really have that sir?", a hesitant yet excited voice from the little girl sitting in the middle benches, was heard as she further asked, "And how do we get to know them?"

"Do they have apps for that, too, sir?", an over excited boy asked from the back row.

The man chuckled, "No, or maybe there are apps who teach you about that - but not under the name of cheat codes", the man again chuckled.

"We get them from Ahadith", he softly said, "And today I will teach you one of them".

This made all of them silent and they all were eager to listen, including Jameel, who now leaned towards the window as he too wanted to hear it.

"It's a famous Hadith from
Sunan Abu Dawood,

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيل، ‏‏‏‏‏‏حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ،‏‏‏‏ وَوُهَيْبٌ نحوه، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ أَبِيهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ ابْنِ أَبِي عَائِشٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَقَالَ حَمَّادٌ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْأَبِي عَيَّاشٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏أَنّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏قَالَ:‏‏‏‏ مَنْ قَالَ إِذَا أَصْبَحَ:‏‏‏‏ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏كَانَ لَهُ عِدْلَ رَقَبَةٍ مِنْ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيل، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَكُتِبَ لَهُ عَشْرُ حَسَنَاتٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَحُطَّ عَنْهُ عَشْرُ سَيِّئَاتٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَرُفِعَ لَهُ عَشْرُ دَرَجَاتٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَكَانَ فِي حِرْزٍ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ حَتَّى يُمْسِيَ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَإِنْ قَالَهَا إِذَا أَمْسَى، ‏‏‏‏‏‏كَانَ لَهُ مِثْلُ ذَلِكَ حَتَّى يُصْبِحَ،‏‏‏‏ قال فِي حَدِيثِ حَمَّادٍ:‏‏‏‏ فَرَأَى رَجُلٌ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِيمَا يَرَى النَّائِمُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏فَقَالَ:‏‏‏‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏إِنَّ أَبَا عَيَّاشٍ يُحَدِّثُ عَنْكَ بِكَذَا وَكَذَا،‏‏‏‏ قال:‏‏‏‏ صَدَقَ أَبُو عَيَّاشٍ ،‏‏‏‏ قال أبو داود:‏‏‏‏ رَوَاهُ إِسْمَاعِيل بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ،‏‏‏‏ وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏وَمُوسَى الزَّمْعِيُّ،‏‏‏‏ عَنْ سُهَيْلٍ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ أَبِيهِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ ابْنِ عَائِشٍ.

Narrated Abu Ayyash: The Messenger of Allah صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم said: If anyone says in the morning:  There is no god but Allah alone Who has no partner; to Him belong the dominions, to Him praise is due, and He is Omnipotent,   he will have a reward equivalent to that for setting free a slave from among the descendants of Ismail. He will have ten good deeds recorded for him, ten evil deeds deducted from him, he will be advanced ten degrees, and will be guarded from the Devil till the evening. If he says them in the evening, he will have a similar recompense till the morning. The version of Hammad says: A man saw the Messenger of Allah صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وسلم in a dream and said: Messenger of Allah! Abu Ayyash is relating such and such on your authority. He said: Abu Ayyash has spoken the truth. Abu Dawud said: Ismail bin Jafar, Musa al-Zim'i and Adb Allah bin Jafar transmitted it from Suhail, from his father on the authority of Ibn 'A'ish.

(Sunan Abu Dawood
Hadith no. 5077)

They all heard as his soft voice resonated in the class, reaching to their heart.

"Sir, we can get all that, just by doing that?", a surprised voice of a boy in the front row asked.

"Yes", he smiled, "now you all must Remember it. Repeat after me
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ"

And each of them repeated after him, and before the ending of the lecture, they all had it remember to the heart, even Jameel, who felt like he was blessed to hear such cheat code that he will Insha'ALLAH imply in his daily life,   and would always remember it.