Calm After the Storm

How Eddie was lucky enough to have this in front of him right now, honestly will always amaze him. How did he win the lottery? How did he hit the jackpot? How was he awarded this absolutely fucking stunning omega despite everything that has been thrown at him in life? 

As if facing off inter-dimensional monsters from another world wasn't strange enough, he somehow managed to have landed Steve fucking Harrington as his Omega. Him. Eddie The Freak Munson. Third time around super super senior. He was gifted this beautifully sculpted Omega who went through literal hell to make sure his ass came back from the Upside Down. Personally dragged his bleeding almost corpse out of a gate and to a hospital. He made it his mission to make sure Eddie survived. And if that wasn't shocking enough, having his cock rode in a damn hospital bed in the middle of the night was sure as hell of a surprise. 

Eddie was there for three months recovering. Three fucking months. Half of the first month spent chained to a damn bed fearing he was going to be shipped off and thrown in jail, but of course this town only held more surprises when the supposed dead sheriff Jim Hopper miraculously came back from the dead and cleared it all up. Because having four gaping holes in the ground wasn't as important as the metalhead acused of murder. Because seeing creatures climb out of these fissures and eat people, they still blamed him.

Thank God for the United States government. 

A phrase Eddie never thought he'd say let alone think but they cleared his name, assisted in with backup against Vecna. Eddie had to watch Steve leave that hospital room not knowing if he would come back. He did. And he took a spot in a bed of his own beside Eddie. It killed Eddie not being able to help in the fight but he was told he served a better purpose lying here recovering than getting in the way.

The moment they were discharged and cleared to leave, Steve was all over Eddie. Giving a big fuck you to the town when he kissed Eddie in the middle of the supermarket one Wednesday afternoon as they shopped for dinner. It was so natural and so easy that Steve didn't register that they were in public. Not that Eddie minded, he'd been branded a freak since he presented younger than anyone else during middle school. The Freak Alpha with a huge temper and a scent that was so strong no one wanted to be near him. Except now.

So, here he laid on his bed, a new mattress big thanks to the government, watching Steve Harrington impale himself on his cock over and over again, with tears down his beautiful face.

"D-did I lose you, sweetheart?" Steve's voice came out shaky but his eyes held concern as he looked down at Eddie. 

"Hmm?" The Alpha blinked a few times, focusing his gaze onto Steve’s eyes, gently rubbing his thighs with a smile. "What?"

Steve’s hips slowed down to a lazy rock now frowning. "Am I doing it wrong? Do you not like this?"

Eddie scoffed, running his fingers along those tanned thighs that were hugging him tightly. "Baby you're doing fantastic."

"Then how come I'm getting the feeling you're not really into this right now?" Steve's scent was slowly turning sour with worry and panic as he came to a complete stop.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Eddie sat up, holding Steve in place as he rubbed the scent gland on his wrist against the one on Steve's neck. "Easy there big boy, don't drift from me."

Steve whined, holding Eddie's wrist firmly against his swollen gland. "You looked bored." His lips turned into a pout.

The Alpha caressed his cheek, lightly pecking his lips. "Was just thinking about how lucky I am despite everything I went through, sorry, but I'll get my focus back on you baby."