Chapter 6 : Books & Beans

Y/N bustling in the kitchen, stirring a pot of steaming soup while chatting with Yoongi, who is sitting at the kitchen island sipping on a cup of coffee."So, have you been keeping up with the news lately?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Not really, I've been busy with work."

Y/N smirked. "Well, you're missing out. Did you know there's a new cafe in town that serves cat-shaped waffles?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Cat-shaped waffles? That sounds ridiculous."

"It's adorable!" Y/N defended. "We should go there sometime and have a picture of yours with it. I'm sure they are inspired by you!"

Yoongi scoffed, "This sounds like a waste of time!"

Y/N laughed, "Sure, sure. I am up, to waste my time with you."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and took another sip of his coffee. "Speaking of wasting time, when are you going to finish your book, Y/N? It's been months."

Y/N playfully scowled at him, "Hey, writing a book takes time and effort. Unlike you, I can't just write a song in one night."

Yoongi chuckled, "Touché. But at least my songs get listened to by millions of people."

Y/N shook her head, "Well, maybe someday my book will become a bestseller, and you'll be asking me for an autograph."

Yoongi smirked, "I highly doubt that."

Their bickering was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing."I'll get it," Y/N offers, wiping her hands on a dish towel.

She opens the door to reveal Lisa, standing there with a basket full of groceries.

"Hey, Lisa! Come on in," Y/N greeted and hugged her warmly.

As Lisa walked into the kitchen, Yoongi heads up and asked, "Lisa, what are you doing here? I thought you had a schedule today."

Lisa smiled, "I finished my schedule early, so I thought I'd swing by and bring some groceries. I'm planning on making some Thai curry tonight, and I thought we could all have dinner together as Y/niee is leaving tomorrow."

Y/N's face lit up, "That sounds amazing. I'll finish up this soup, and we can all cook together."

As Y/N continued cooking, Yoongi suddenly asked, "Y/N, why are you going back so soon? I thought you were staying for a few more days."

Y/N stopped for a moment, considering her options. She knew that Yoongi would be disappointed if she left, but she also had important things to take care of back home.

"I was planning on going back, but actually, I think I'll cancel my flight schedule and stay here for the entire year," Y/N said, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Really? That's great news!"

Y/N smiled, "Yeah, I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to establish my stores here in Korea as well."

Yoongi can't contain his excitement and jumps up from his seat. "That's amazing, Y/N! I'm so happy you're staying."

Lisa cheers as well, "Yay! We get to have our cooking nights and hangout all year round now!"

Y/N smiles, but in the back of her mind, she thinks about the perfect opportunity to meet with doctors and convince Yoongi to have eye surgery to bring his eyesight back. She knows it won't be easy, but she's determined to try.

After dinner, Yoongi yawns and stretches, "I'm going to go to my room and get some sleep. Thanks for the delicious dinner, Lisa."

Lisa nods, "No problem, Yoongi. Get some rest."

As Yoongi heads off to his room, Lisa turns to Y/N and offers, "Why don't you go rest as well, Y/N? I can take care of cleaning up."