Chapter 17 : Grammy

The sun was setting over Los Angeles as Taehyung and Yoongi arrived for the Grammy Awards. They stepped out of the plane, feeling the warm California sun on their faces. The airport was buzzing with people rushing to catch their flights or reunite with loved ones. The duo made their way through the crowds, their eyes sparkling with excitement and anticipation.

As they exited the airport, they were greeted by a sea of flashing cameras, screaming fans and shutterbugs Paparazzi. Taehyung and Yoongi waved and smiled, their hearts beating with gratitude for the love and support they had received from their fans around the world.

They arrived at the hotel, and were welcomed by the staff and ushered into their luxurious suite. Taehyung followed by Jin walked into his hotel room, both of them feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness for the upcoming Grammy event.

"Are you nervous?" Jin asked as he started to unpack his suit.

"A little bit," Taehyung admitted, "But mostly excited. It's a huge honor to be nominated."

Jin smiled. "I know what you mean. But don't worry, you look great in anything. You're a fashion icon, remember?"

Taehyung chuckled, feeling a bit more at ease. "Thanks, hyung. But I still need to figure out what to wear tonight."

Jin walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a sleek black suit. "How about this? Classic, but still trendy."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "That looks perfect. And what about accessories?"

Jin opened a small box and revealed a pair of diamond earrings. "These would look great on you. They'll add some extra sparkle to your outfit."

Taehyung tried them on, admiring his reflection in the mirror. "Wow, they're amazing. Thanks, Jin hyung."

Jin smiled, "Anything for you, Taehyungie. Now, let's get ready to rock this event!"

As he made his way back to the lobby, he saw Yoongi waiting for him by the elevators, looking cool and collected as ever.

"Ready to show them what we've got?" Yoongi asked, a sly grin on his face.

Taehyung nodded, feeling a rush of adrenaline as they stepped outside and into the waiting limousine. This was it - their chance to shine and make history.

As they stepped out of the car, the bright lights and buzz of the crowd hit them. Taehyung adjusted his suit, feeling a bit nervous but excited at the same time.

"Feels like we're in a movie, doesn't it?" Yoongi said with a smirk, adjusting his own suit.

Taehyung laughed, feeling a bit more at ease. "Yeah, it does. But we deserve to be here, don't we?"

"Of course we do," Yoongi said, patting Taehyung's back. "We worked hard for this."

As they made their way inside, they were met with a sea of people, all dressed in their best outfits. The flashing lights from the cameras made it hard to see, but Taehyung was excited as he walked down the red carpet.

"V, over here!" a fan called out, holding up a handmade sign. Taehyung grinned and waved, making his way over to sign some autographs and take a few selfies. He felt grateful for his fans' support, knowing that they were the reason he was even here in the first place.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was focused on getting inside and preparing for his performance. He had been nominated for Best Rap Album for his latest album 'D-2' under his stage name, AgustD, and he was determined to put on a show-stopping performance.

As they walked through the corridors, they could hear snippets of conversations in different languages, see the flashing lights of cameras, and feel the palpable anticipation of the night ahead.