2. this isn't love.

"So jenna, How's Mr.Ortega?" Wes asked.
"Oh he's fine. he's been so busy all day." Jenna said.

It's already 6:00 so it's time for us to go home. jenna is on the hallway on her locker trying to get her things When someone approach her

"Hi" Mikey said.
"Oh my fcking -" jenna said shocking.
"Oh did i scare you?" Mikey asked.
"Uhm NO! what do you want?" Jenna replied with a cold face.
"Hmm Attitude huh?" Mikey said then smirks.
"EXCUSE ME?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!?' jenna said.
"Of course i know you,hmm let's see you're the younger daughter of the president. your mother own this school plus she's the mayor in this damn country and you have a Older sister Named Melissa Well let's just Call her SAM" Mikey replied Then wink at jenna.

"Uhm wtf? Did you do a fcking research about me and my family?!" jenna said Confused.

"Honey let's just say I'm SMART" mikey said proudly.
"Tsk, I'm leaving." jenna said then rolled her eyes before leaving the hallway.

At the Ortega's Mansion.

"Hey honey"- Ms.Ortega.
"Hey hon, Wes is comin Today to eat Dinner with us." -Mr.Ortega

Jenna came.
"What?!" Jenna said.
"What you've got a problem with that?!" -mr Ortega said then looked at jenna.
"Oh nothing dad, i-i- I'll just go to my room:)." Jenna replied then goes upstairs.

*Melissa came(Sam)

"Hello Everybody!!" -sam
"Hey Sweetheart 💋" Ms.ortega.
"Hey mom, where's Jenna?"-Sam.
"She in her room:)" -ms Ortega.
"Don't follow her, sit down and let's wait for Wes." Mr.ortega.

Sam is not scared of his father so she didn't follow him and she went to Jenna's room.

*Knocks*
"Hey T! This is me." -sam.
"come in"-jenna
"How are you?" - Sam.
"Not feeling good at all " jenna.
"Why, did dad forcing you to something that you didn't want to do?"-sam

Jenna just Nod at her sister.

After a few minutes Wes arrived and they all started to eat dinner when Jenna's dad break the silence and said.

"You too will going to get married soon" -Mr.Ortega.
"Yeah Sir, i hope We will Get through to everything. Wes Said.
"Wait what?!" - Jenna said.
"Jenna stop acting like you don't like Wes" -mr Ortega.
"Dad I'm still Too young For that! And you just can't Decide who i married!" jenna said Angerly.
"Sweetheart Calm down" -ms.ortega.
"NO MOM DAD WENT TO FAR I DON'T WANT THIS SHT I DON'T WANT THIS DAMN RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND WES! THIS- THIS IS BULLSHT!" Jenna said shouting it.

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOUNG LADY! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" mr.ortega.

Jenna goes to her room and Sam was about to follow her but her father tried to stop her. But she stills follow Jenna.

You'll I'm sorry this is too short. I'll post the other chap tomorrow I'm so sleepy rn