10. Mikey

Mikey's pov.

I arrived at the America and saw some of my dad's bodyguard waiting for me i immediately Enter the Car before some paparazzi caught me.
After a few minutes of driving I arrived at our house which is the ROSBERG'S HOUSE. i saw my dad waiting for me.
When he saw me He didn't even say Hi or hugged me. I hug my mom instead since she's the only one That cares about me.
After i hug my mom. I went upstairs without saying a word to dad.

I don't know what to do. So i decided to Leave the house and meet some of my friends. Their names is ANIKA KAYOKO and QUIN BAILEY.

i asked my dad if i can drive by my own well this our convo.

-mikey
"Hey dad. It's nice seeing you-"

-Mr.Rosberg
"What is it?"

-mikey
"Can i drive without Bodyguards?"

-Mr.rosberg
"You can do whatever you want."

Well I'm surprised my dad change.
I mean he doesn't let me do whatever i want. I'm actually happy that he seems like my father again.
After my dad let me drive i immediately went to the Restaurant that My friend and i planned to.

After a few minutes Mikey arrived at the restaurant and her friends were waiting for her there.

-Anika
"Hey Girllll, i miss you!!!

-mikey
"I missed you too niks!!"

-Quin
"Woah what's with the sad face?"

-Anika
" Maybe she miss someone who lives Cali!!" *Smiles*

-Quin
"Damn i don't know about that!"

-Mikey
"Cut it off guys, My dad is setting me up for a stupid Marriage."

-Quin & Anika
"WHAT?!!!??!!!!"

-anika
"Girl not gonna lie. Your dad is one of the dad that I don't wanna be dad with."

-Mikey & quin
"What's with The grammar?!"

-Anika
"Shut up, I'm Asian."

Quin and mikey just eat their food ignoring Anika's hyper Body tonight.

-Quin
"Mikey let me take a picture of you holding your camera!!!"

-Mikey
"Sure!!"

*Clicks*

-Anika"You look good

-Anika
"You look good. But the lady tho"

-Quin
"Anika! Stop simping over older Woman!"

-anika
"Why not?!" *Smirks*