9. unplanned

It was already 5:00 in the morning Jenna Had a sleepover at Mikey's house. She doesn't have any Clothes at Mikey's house so Mikey Offered her clothes to her.

-Mikey
"Wow, you looked good with my clothes on."

-Jenna
"Thanks. I'm sorry I'll have to wear your clothes."

-Mikey.
"It's fine!!! Actually it's my fault we fell asleep lol" *laughs*

-jenna
"I'm still sleepy, but hungry at the same time wtf."

-Mikey
"Let's go to the cafe near school?"

-Jenna
"I mean it's too early so yeah why not! my treat -"

-Mikey
"No! My treat" *winks*

They both entered at Mikey's Car and Start's to drive on the way to the cafe.

After a Few minutes they arrived at the cafe and mikey Opened the Car door for jenna.

-Jenna
"Thanks" *smiles*

*/Enter's the cafe.

-Mikey
"What you want?"

-Jenna
"Hmmm, I'll have the Coffee with a little bit Milk and a CHOCOLATE CAKE!!"

Mikey tells the waiter their amorder and waits for it.

-Jenna
"So.... Are you gonna stay here for a long time?????"

-Mikey
"Actually - oh yeah I will!" *Fake smiles*

-Jenna
"Good! Because you're the only that makes me feel like a better human being amber."

-Mikey
"I'll make you happy T!"

-Jenna
"Can i tell you something?"

-Mikey
"What is it?"

-Jenna
" I like-"

The waiter came and interrupted The two girls.

-waiter
"here are eyour orders Ma'am" *winks at mikey*

-Jenna
"Uhm wtf?"

-waiter
"Oh sorry ma'am, I'll go now.* *Leaves*

-Mikey
"Uhmm, what were you saying?"

-Jenna
"Nothing." *Eats her Cake.* *Glared at the waiter.*

After a few minutes it was already 6:30 so they decided to go to school early to Spend more time together at the library.

:Fast forward 😔😔
*/At the school

-Mikey
"Jenna can we talk at the rooftop?"

-Jenna
"Uhm sure. Ig...." *Confused

At the rooftop

-mikey
"Jenna. I'm Going back to America."

-Jenna
"What? I thought you were gonna stay here for a long time." *sad*

-Mikey
"I am! But my dad wanted me to marry that stupid bitch man in our country, I'm sorry T." *Looks down*

-Jenna
"I thought you said.. don't let our parents control our lives..and here you are letting your father controls your life Amber."

-Mikey
"Sorry jenna. My father will make our lives miserable if I don't follow him."

-Jenna
"Our?? What the fck are you talking about?!"

-mikey
"There is some sht following us When we go to the Arcade Jenna. And that bitch who's following us Send a picture to my father. My father find out who you are and he Finds out that you're a daughter of his enemy."

-Jenna
"Fck! I don't get it!"

-mikey
"Your father and My father used to be Best friends. Your father betrayed my father just to be better than my dad."

-Jenna
"Why....why are you telling me this Now?!"
* Shouts *

-Mikey
" I want to tell you but something is stopping Me T!"

-Jenna
" I cannot believe you." *Tears falling.*
*Leaves the rooftop.*

-Mikey
"I'm sorry my love." *Cries*

After a few hours class dismissed.

Mikey was walking to the hallway all the way in exit. She saw jenna talking to Chad,liv. Mindy saw her leaving the school without Saying a word so she approach her.

-Mindy
"Hey Mikey!! Are you leaving already?"

-Mikey
"Oh yeah. Mindy can you do me a favor?"

-mindy
"Sure, what is it?"

-Mikey
*Telles everything.* *Gives Mindy a letter for jenna*
Thankyou mindy. Take care of her.

-Mindy
"Damn girl i didn't expect this... iloveyou mikey and Take Care!! *Hugs Mikey*

Mikey hugs her back and smiles at Mindy. She leaves the school.
Mindy goes back to her friends and hand jenna the letter that mikey gaves her.

-Jenna
*Confused*
"What's this for??"

-Mindy
"Just read it when you get home."

The group of friends goes to their home and jenna rushed to go to her room to read the letter.

"Hey jenna I'm so sorry i didn't tell you that i was leaving i really enjoyed spending a lot of time with to be honest I really liked you not just a friend Jenna. I like you so much i admire you from afar. I asked you to Skip class together just to spend more times with you. I'm sorry For telling you now about our father's Relationship before I'm really am. I'll promise I'll come back. Be safe and Find someone you really love. Do what you love. Loves everyone but me. I love you T!💙"
-Amber.

Jenna was crying in her room reading that letter that amber gave her. Her phone buzzed she checked it and it was a message from Amber.

Messages.

Amber 🌹
"Hey T. I gonna miss you. I hope you read the message i gave you. I'll give you some space. See you soon."

-Read

Jenna just read her Message and burst into tears.

-Jenna.
"This is bullshit!" *Crying*
"Why you leaving me like this?!"

Jenna was too weak to Attend school for tomorrow.she decided not to Come.
She Checks her Twitter and saw the "Today's news"

The twitt:

She knew it was Amber The one who's coming back to America.

After an hour's of crying she fell asleep.

Jenna wokes up at 9:00 in the morning and she immediately checks her Twitter if amber really Came back to America or she was just Joking around.

The twitt:

-Jenna"I miss you

-Jenna
"I miss you."

I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A MESSED 😭😭 BUT DAMN 900+ WORDS😭