16. POLITICS

Jenna and the others arrived at Their homes. Mikey drop of her to her house.

Jenna Texted mikey To see if she arrived at her house.

*Chats*

-Jenna
"Hey babe you arrived??"

-Mikey
"Yep!! I miss you already."

-Jenna
"Miss you too."

Jenna was still texting with her girlfriend when suddenly her father calls her.
She said goodbye to Mikey and immediately goes to her father's office.

-Jenna
"Hey dad..need something?'

-Mr.Ortega
"Nothing..i just want to tell you that your mother and i were going to AMERICA I'm going to meet the President."

-Jenna *shocks*
"Oh ok...Dad can i Tell you something?..'

-Mr.Ortega
"Sure..what is it."

-Jenna
"I broke up with Wes. I'm sorry dad he's just not the one.". *Looks down*

-Mr.ortega
"I don't care anymore... Your mother told me that he hurt you and your friend mikey.
I don't want you to marry a stupid guy. And I'm sorry for treating you and your sister like a sht.i hope you forgive me." *Hugs jenna*

-Jenna
"I do forgive you dad, I don't care about what you Treat us. I just want you to act like a dad and a husband for me and my sister again. I love you dad.

Jenna and her dad hug tight together as their tears starts to fall.

Sam arrived at the mansion to Stay with jenna because their parents will stay for a weeks at AMERICA to deal with the president which is Mikey's father.
The two sisters said their goodbye's to their parents.

-Sam
"Damn I'm so boreddd"

-Jenna
"Same, I'm not sleepy too...."

-Sam
"I think you should sleep.. because you have school tomorrow right?.."

-Jenna
"Who cares about school?" *proud*

-Sam.
"Wtf.. there's no way you will say that i mean you are smart and likes school.."

-Jenna
"That was just an act to make dad proud tho..."

-Sam
"Ohh well I'm glad dad is being nice again."

-Jenna
"Sam..can i tell you something?.."

-Sam
"Sure what is it??"

-Jenna
"Mikey's my girlfriend-"

-Sam
"I KNEW IT!!"

-Jenna
"What?? You knew?!!'

-Sam
"Girl is so obvious!! When we eat dinner with Mikey you always looked on her damn Lips.."

-Jenna
"Ohh..." *Shy*

-Sam
"Don't worry i support you guys!! Can i tell you something too??..."

-Jenna
"Sure what is it."

-Sam
"I have a boyfriend and i didn't tell mom and dad.."

-Jenna
"WHAT?!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EITHER "

-Sam & Jenna
"Damn"

-Jenna
"Damn i guess we really are sisters..."