Authors Note: *Very* Important!!!!!!

Hello! So, I have a very important announcement! I am writing a new fic! 

            Though I won't reveal much about it yet, its being held in the Demon Slayer universe. With knew characters and a refreshing story line I think it'll be an inspired fanfiction. This new fanfiction is directly inspired off of someone else (who WILL be credited) but for the sake of the topic of the fic being a surprise, I will not be mentioning their user in this announcement. 

                               (btw before i get any heat i did get permission to use their AU sooo...)

                         Okay, now time to answer some questions I may or may not receive.

Will production on Mending be stopped and/or Mending ended?  Nope! Though it may be slowed, Mending is still going strong. 

Is this next fanfiction also going to star SabiGiyuu or any other kind of ships?  No, actually. Though there will be ships, they definitely won't be the main focus. I do plan on featuring another Hashira I've yet to write to in depth about in this new fic though!

Did you get sick of writing about Giyuu and Sabito? Of course not. Though, I will admit, my ideas are running dry. (btw i always take suggestions and ideas for chapters!) I found this knew idea and it gave me crazy inspiration. 

Do you have a set date of when it's coming out or a set number of chapters?  Sadly no. But I do want to get it out as soon as possible! And with the chapters, also no. But I will say that this book is way more story-driven than Mending is so there will probably be more chapters because I have so much information I want to put out there.

                                             If you guys have any other questions just ask!

        You don't have to but I would really love it if you guys went and checked out this knew fic! I do plan on working really hard on it. I'm pretty passionate and if you do read it thank you! 

Any other announcements?

Well, kind of, yes. 

If you would like to see more of my personal life (or just more of me in general, including my face!) follow my tiktok @vellovesyou! (its also linked in my bio :)!!)

Alright, that's all! Have an amazing day!

(and if you want to try and guess what this knew AU is go right ahead!)