hi (taylors version)

hello readers................................................................................(ominous, i know)

okay so im going to cut to the chase.

just as i've stated in community posts (or whatever they're called here) this story will not be receiving any more chapters. but i thought i'd just make one long post in the form of a chapter because not everyone checks the community posts and also just so i can give you, the reader, clear and concise reasons why im leaving. there is a lot of you reading since i left the first time....so yk

well, 1), i really just lost interest. i got bored of writing about giyuu and sabito and really the whole demon slayer franchise in general. now, don't get me wrong, kny will always have a place in my heart...but no longer in my mind shall it be (ik so poetic.) i am no longer really into anime in general. my interests are evolving and changing, and my followers will probably not enjoy what i want to do with my writing next. also, i ran out of stories to tell with these characters because of my boredom.

2) burn out. i got burn out trying to compete with other stories, pleasing my readers, and trying to improve my writing all at the same time. trying to make deadlines and hit them accordingly was not good for my already bad mental health. 

3) speaking of mental health. this goes hand in hand with reason #2. my mental health was taking dives not exactly because of writing. i mean, writing is kind of like an escape for me. but pressuring myself is not. even know, though i am trying to get better and have had progress and have been better at some points its been hard to control. also at the time when i started writing i was in school. trying to juggle deadlines of writing and more important deadlines for school while being a people pleaser and having focus problems is hard. especially when im 13. im going into the 8th grade in 2 months. its going to be difficult to write when i actually really need to focus on my grades.

4) i don't like wattpad. wattpad is no longer a website i want to post my writing on. as me and my writing mature i want to move on to other websites. and again. im changing. i feel as if my wattpad account is trapped in this "demon slayer only" lense.

5) im changing. i know i've already stated this multiple times throughout the other reason but i think i should expand on that. my personality from when i made this account and started writing. my humor especially has changed. and again, my interests are shifting away from the things my readers (you!!) would probably want to see. 

6) this was the first fanfiction i ever wrote. i would have never expected it to get so much attention. and frankly, im glad. im so grateful for all of the support i've gotten from this fanfiction. my writing would never be what it is right now without the push of all the people who took time out of their day to sit down and read my crappy story. but now, im ready to move on. 

so, what now? is this the end of my writing? what is going to happen to my account? you may be asking yourself right now (probably not but im trying to set up my next point okay!!)

well, i have good news. if you decide even if im leaving wattpad you still want to read my writing. you're in luck! i have a new A03 account that will be linked in a community post! (it wasn't letting me link things on the chapter) even though i will cease the writing of demon slayer, that doesn't mean im not going to stop writing completely! though there is nothing currently posted there, i am working on some stuff to post there soon!

and if you want to keep up with me personally when im not writing, my tiktok and snapchat will also be linked with the A03! (i know, shameless plug but it is what it is.)

as for my account. im definitely not deleting it. unless it gets banned or something, its not going anywhere. though no more reading will be produced here (obviously) i do want to continue respond to comments for a little while. this account will be more of a time capsule for me than anything, though! 

theres one more think i want to say. thanks for supporting me. either by just reading. or commenting. or adding this story to your list. or even voting. i really appreciate all of the love i've gotten since my story since it was posted. i wouldn't be where i am without you guys. so, thats a wrap, i suppose. thanks for reading!

<3