2) Mornings

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through our blinds. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 8:36 which was to be honest pretty late for me. I turn onto my back to see Taron's side of the bed empty. I look over to the lightly lite up room and saw no one.

As I walked out of the bedroom after throwing on one of Taron's shirts and a pair of lace shorts (idk how to describe them so I hope you know what I mean) i heard the shower running. I opened the bathroom door to see Taron turning the shower on and stepping out of it.

"Good morning beautiful" He says as he wrapped a towel round his waist and walked over to me. "Morning baby" I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"We got any plans any plans today?" He asks as we both walk out of the bathroom. "Nope, I was hoping we could have a chilled day" I say grabbing his waist and turn him around "We have a lot of time to waste today" I say to him and turn back and carry on walking. "Ohhh ok baby" Taron says with a smirk. " Not like that Taron !!!" I shouted while laughing as we went to go make breakfast.

266 words

Hi lovelies, please remember to eat drink and brush your teeth. And in case I don't see you good afternoon ,good evening and  good night.
-Lil ❤️