Chapter 14 : ⚔️let it end⚔️

Y/n pov :

Me and blue pop our head from the sea and saw mom being drag inside the front castle

"All right you know the plan?" I said and everyone agreed and me and blue climb on the ship and blue went to the lock wooden window and I follow him and he take a bite of it and it opened

"Blue!" I heard a voice inside the window and I take a peek to see who was it and it was little girl and she ok

"Maisie! Oh my god... you OK I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-" Maisie cut me off by hugged me tight

"It ok y/n, I know you were upset by seeing them but next time just ignore them." when Maisie say that she walk toward to blue and hug him as well

"Let's see a cat do that." I laughed a little bit but the buddy reunion's was over when hear a voice and I take my head out of the room and stand to see they open the gate.

"Oh no we here come on!." I said when we about to leave and to save my mom Maisie call me.

"Y/n look at the symbol!." Said Maisie and she pointed at something above the gate and see a royal symbol and Maisie went inside the room and a book look like them and the other one looks the same as well and other as well.

I just look at all the books and see all of them have the same thing.

"It was them!." Me and Maisie look at each other and nod our heads to agree that it was them and I help Maisie to get out and land on the ship edge and I called green eyes and blue eyes to help us to get to my mom fast.

And I help Maisie to get on blue eyes back and I went with green eyes back.

"Oh girl, don't worry red we get you out of here." said Maisie and mom open her eyes see all of us coming toward her.

"Y/n?...what are you doing?...and...why the eyes sisters are here?" Said mom we swim pass her so get on her to cut the ropes.

"Don't worry mom just hold on." I said and I help Maisie get on her and I help myself and I told the eyes sisters to wait inside the water until she out of the ropes they nod and went back inside and I told Maisie I fight crow to distract him.

"That a crazy plan y/n...but be careful." said Maisie and I say goodbye to her and see her soon "I hope"

"Captain crow well, it looks like we have our winner." I look up to see who it is and it was the queen and then I heard crow voice.

"When I last visited white rock, you told me that the days of hunters were over but the imperator was no match for the beast." said crow and hear footsteps coming on my mom back.

"All of you wealth and power, all of this is nothing compared to a hunter's fury." and he coming closer and I was ready to attack him.

"And it's the inevitable what will lead the way into the dregmorr and beyond until the bones of every one of them beasts lies at the bottom of the sea!." Crow was about to kill red until he heard a female voice

"Crow!" He turned around and see the red devil but without the mask and you stand there with your sword behind you.

"Don't do this it won't work, killing the person or animal creature for revenge of your eye or your love ones it won't work." I said with my rage and calm tone and he look at me and the crowd went quiet and gasped when they saw the real devil face.

Look at the ship and see Jacob in it and crow tackled me to the ground and put his foot on my chest to make sure I don't get up and he put his spear above his head to finish me but someone jump push crow off of me and I look at crow being push and I turned my head and see Jacob he take his hand out to help me to get up.